Time for the Marlins to get Out. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for the Marlins to get Out.

Does the Baseball field bother you to????

• Total voters

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's time for the Marlins to get out. I have nothing against the Marlins, but enough is enough. Every year we have to start the season playing on a Baseball Diomond. The Dolphins are one of the only teams that has to share. Not only does it look bad but players are more likley to get hurt, RBs can't make their cuts, and have you ever seen a FG attempt on clay.

The Marlins are two time World Series champs, I think they deserve there own place. Here's an idea, since the Marlins don't want to build there own, they can buy ours, move right in, and we can build a dome. Even if that idea doesn't pan out it's time for the Marlins to hit the road. This was not supposed to be a long term situation. Have you heard the saying "They've overstayed their welcome", well that's what we have going on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
who gives a crap and besides the marlins are actually good now.

17-0 said:
It's time for the Marlins to get out. I have nothing against the Marlins, but enough is enough. Every year we have to start the season playing on a Baseball Diomand. The Dolphins are one of the only teams that has to share. Not only does it look bad but players are mare likley to get hurt, RBs can't make there cuts, and have you ever seen a FG attempt on clay.

The Marlins are two time World Series champs, I think they deserve there own place. Here's an idea. Since the Marlins don't want to build there own, they can buy ours, move right in, and we can build a dome. Even if that idea doesn't pan out it's time for the Marlins to hit the road. This was not supposed to be a perminate situation. Have you heard the saying "The've overstayed there welcome", well that's what we have going on here.
Your spelling and grammar is so pathetic as to overshadow your message. Do you read what you wrote before you post? Maybe you should have a grownup help you...

Mod Edit: Your reply to this thread shows the same need for a grownup. If you have nothing to contribute the the thread do not post at all. Next time it will warrent some time off. -Mindwarp

That stupid dirt really hurts the players alot when playing at home. They player that it hurts the most is Mare.

17-0 said:
It's time for the Marlins to get out. I have nothing against the Marlins, but enough is enough. Every year we have to start the season playing on a Baseball Diomand. The Dolphins are one of the only teams that has to share. Not only does it look bad but players are mare likley to get hurt, RBs can't make there cuts, and have you ever seen a FG attempt on clay.

The Marlins are two time World Series champs, I think they deserve there own place. Here's an idea. Since the Marlins don't want to build there own, they can buy ours, move right in, and we can build a dome. Even if that idea doesn't pan out it's time for the Marlins to hit the road. This was not supposed to be a perminate situation. Have you heard the saying "The've overstayed there welcome", well that's what we have going on here.

Actually I have, and it wasn't pretty. 2003 against the hated Patriots, Mare missed both (one in OT) and I didn't hear the end of it for months. I agree, the diamond has to go. But I don't know enough about the situation down there in Miami between the Dolphins and Marlins, so I won't comment.

i hate domes, football should be played outside, period.

waaaaa...stop crying. the marlins are playin damn good ball. theyve won alot more than the dolphins have lately anyways. cut em some slack.

jtoomuch said:
Your spelling and grammar is so pathetic...

Case of the pot calling the kettle black, seems to me...

jtoomuch said:
Do you read what you wrote before you post? Maybe you should have a grownup help you...

Good call...But it would be, "Did you not read what you wrote before you posted?" I guess you have some language lessons to learn as well. If you're going to be a grammar nazi(so to speak) then at least get it right.

jtoomuch said:
Your spelling and grammar is so pathetic as to overshadow your message. Do you read what you wrote before you post? Maybe you should have a grownup help you...

That was rude and totally unnecessary. You can understand what he meant. His spelling and grammer may be pathetic but it's not as pathetic as your attempt at grabbing some attention. I don't remember him asking you about his spelling and grammer, so why would you tell him?

Im a braves fan, so i really dont care about keeping the marlins around:lol:

Sure, let's ignore a legal binding contract and kick out the two-time world series winners so a kicker can have one less excuse to miss a field goal. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom