Time Served for Incognito? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time Served for Incognito?

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Riley Cooper never even missed a game for use of n****, will Richie get time served and be allowed back?

Ive seen the Herald report that he will never play a game, but comparing to that situation it seems similar. I guess it depends on how many voice mails.

Riley Cooper never even missed a game for use of n****, will Richie get time served and be allowed back?

Ive seen the Herald report that he will never play a game, but comparing to that situation it seems similar. I guess it depends on how many voice mails.

Under the CBA the team can only suspend him for 4 weeks after that they have to reinstate him or release him.

Funny how incog is the scapegoat. When Dion Jordan was beating up Martin in a skirmish it was Incog who just a week ago stepped in and protected Martin. Martin is just looking for an easy way out. Martin has that attorney mentality sue everybody its in his DNA. Freaking lawyers bro manipulating the system. Martin is a quitter it's that simple! He let his team down! :hsmash: Why does this crap happen to the dolphins? Sunlife must be built on an Indian burial ground !

Every word used in language is meaningless without context. The word "******" is no different. The idea that it cannot be used or even spelled out for that matter has caused much of this problem. Reading that Incognito used the word inflamed the media and everyone else in the country, and only later was the context revealed. It is true that even after the context was given, not everyone could accept the use of the word. As a society we make exceptions for who can use the word and who can not. Blacks obviously are given a pass because there is the belief that they would not use the word disparagingly against one another. Comedians also use the word and are given a pass because because the word adds a certain weight of comedic value to a story or conversation. Again we accept that. Incognito was using the word in a comedic routine he was involved in with Martin. It looks like the Dolphin management is under pressure to suspend Incognito for use of the word and I get that. I think if the team defends him and his sue of the word in the context he used it the management should support the locker room and not penalize anyone for what is accepted. Martin of course is showing a problem with it now but his acceptance of it months ago is what created this situation for him.

Incognito will never play for this team again.

If he does come back it would be a real boost for the team. Sounds like players really liked him and frankly my opinion of him actually improved because I always thought he was a jerk and had no idea of all the good he represents according to guys on the team.

28rfixh-1.jpg

xfnvvt-1.jpg

and finally "hello Favre and hello Hernandez"
10x6gb8-1.jpg

He wasn't coming back after this year anyway. Whether he plays for another nfl team...time will tell.

If this was handled properly Cog's would not have been suspended to begin with....know that he is he can't come back until the NFL and NFLPA has completed the investigation...I put this all on Ireland and possibly the coaching staff, not sure what they roll in this was....

Ireland not only didn't handle this properly but allowed Cog's to be suspended when he knew Cog's did not single out Martin for bulling....I didn't agree with the players coming out yesterday and talking but now I understand why they did it. They had Richie back and new he was being used as the scapegoat by Ireland...I think this episode has brought this team closer together and can't wait to see how it translate on the field.....

As a Jets fan, I'm not disgusted by you guys blaming the victim because I understand most fan have no brain nor moral values when it come to their team but what I heard from your locker room makes me want to vomit. Blaming the victim is now the norm in society? I don't blame Martin one bit for walking out of that thuggish organization that in order to fit in the locker room, ones need to have street cred. The Colts drafted two academic in the first round from Stanford last year, too. They seen to be doing alright since they put a DND list on questionable background nor sign questionable players. Not only Miami knew about Incognito since he was cut by the Rams after a few years but they gave him a leadership position to wreck havoc and picks at will on the weakest one. Shame on the Miami Dorkfins organization.

As a Jets fan, I'm not disgusted by you guys blaming the victim because I understand most fan have no brain nor moral values when it come to their team but what I heard from your locker room makes me want to vomit. Blaming the victim is now the norm in society? I don't blame Martin one bit for walking out of that thuggish organization that in order to fit in the locker room, ones need to have street cred. The Colts drafted two academic in the first round from Stanford last year, too. They seen to be doing alright since they put a DND list on questionable background nor sign questionable players. Not only Miami knew about Incognito since he was cut by the Rams after a few years but they gave him a leadership position to wreck havoc and picks at will on the weakest one. Shame on the Miami Dorkfins organization.

Did your family get tired of listening to you? Good luck with your life.

Coming from a Jets fan...oh boy. Maybe you should read up on sexy Rexy's antics regarding Gholsten.

Back
Top Bottom