Time To Undo The Mistake! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time To Undo The Mistake!

Fangio would be a good bridge-coach to right the ship. I assume he has plenty of disciples out there that could take the reigns from him when/if he accomplishes his mission of making Miami respectable. He wouldn’t be in it for the long haul in my opinion at his age, but could lay some groundwork.

Whoever we get, I hope he’s committed to tough, physical football on both sides of the ball.

When we have played certain teams, such as John Harbaugh’s Baltimore, you knew we’d lose going in because we’d get out-physicaled. It was inevitable. I’d like to see that whole mentality changed.

I agree 100%! The past 7 years have been all about finesse football, and that has resulted in arguably the worst offense and defense in the league. Miami under Philbin and Gase has been physically dominated by tough teams; it's time to turn the tables and do the dominating.

Whoever we get, I hope he’s committed to tough, physical football on both sides of the ball.

When we have played certain teams, such as John Harbaugh’s Baltimore, you knew we’d lose going in because we’d get out-physicaled. It was inevitable. I’d like to see that whole mentality changed.
Except when Dan Campbell was coach!

Back
Top Bottom