***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came down to not getting any pass rush on Mahomes since the second quarter on

Hey Dphinz I hope you get your 103!
Gents gotta run. Have a great night.

Anything can happen.
But with a 3 score lead it's not looking good for the Titans.

well t hill might start forcing passes as it will be on him. He might surprise or this could get really ugly. I think they will still try running it despite being down so much just to try to get the heat off tannehill which will definitely come now.

Gotta give kudos to Tannehill I'm a known tannehater but he showed up and played well this year. He is what he is. The dolphins need a better qb than him tho

Great run for Tennessee but it's over. They need to draft some speed for that D and one of the top tier WRs would help.

Gotta give kudos to Tannehill I'm a known tannehater but he showed up and played well this year. He is what he is. The dolphins need a better qb than him tho

His game and Mahommes game is a lesson on how to build your team.
If all goes "right" then you can win with a Tannehill type of QB.
But when you need your QB to create..Well that's where guys like Mahommes come into play.
When you have creators at the QB position you're never out of a game even if your a few scores down.
When you have Tannhill types..well it's not likely to happen.

He did but it doesn't mean everything, but catching fire and right ingredients too. Remember matt moore got like us 7 wins in a row when t hill was out and we got into the playoffs? Matt moore is still a back up qb though pretty good back up qb. Tannehill is better, but it just shows it doesn't mean everything. Next season tannehill could look the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom