***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys make sure you go to the awards threads to nominate your favorite posters. Opened up today. The link is under my sig...

source.gif

Tannehills magical season is over. Titans won’t make the playoffs next year.

If KC goes on to win this then they have a few things to figure out.
This is a sloppy win and is not going to fly in the SB against GB/49ers

Their defense has been the Achilles heel all year. I mentioned it when Tennessee Tannehill beat them. I was mocked.

I went to 3 games and was in KCMO at the boats while mi papa and uncles enjoyed the game last week. This KC team has enough firepower and just enough defense to win the SB.

Either way I'm glad for any SB with no NE.

Tannehills magical season is over. Titans won’t make the playoffs next year.

Yeah! It really feels like they overachieve and got more lucky than they were that good.
They're going to have a huge decision to make it deciding if they want to dump all that money in Tannehill's lap.
D.Henry, IMO, is the only MUST resign guy.

Love the guy but he's not a creator.
When you start asking him to win you the game then you're asking for trouble.
that's why we got rid of him, but it's nice for people getting it in their head why miami had to get rid of him. If titans got in superbowl, stupid sports fans from the outside can ask "why did you get rid or tannehill, he's pretty good?" And it's like, no, tannehill was a decent qb, good at moments, but he is what he is. Tua provides much greater potential than tannehill could ever do. You just need to find a franchise qb, it's too hard to have the perfect team or maintain it to win with a qb like tannehill. Yeah he'll win games with a team like titans or like sanchez one with the talent the jets had when they got to 2 afc championship games. But players go and it's hard for players and teams to stay elite each year. With a good qb, a team can still be good or decent or win, but not have to have a really dominant running game or running back to win with the qb supplementing it

Why comment...unless you're simply attention whoring?

Cause this is a message board. Where there is a diverse group of people and thought.

Your tagging of anyone and everyone as Tua "cultists" all season has its drawbacks.

I hope you can get over the young man eventually.

Nice game by THill. KC O was just too much for the Titan D. Congrats to TN and THill on a fantastic season. I expect this won’t be the last of the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom