TNF gameday thread Pats vs Bills | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF gameday thread Pats vs Bills

Mike White is, Zach Wilson is not
The jury is still out on Mike White. Remember he had that huge game last year against the Bengals at home and then didn't look that great the next week at the Colts on TNF. I need to see more consistency from him before I declare him a long term starter.

The jury is still out on Mike White. Remember he had that huge game last year against the Bengals at home and then didn't look that great the next week at the Colts on TNF. I need to see more consistency from him before I declare him a long term starter.
Didn't he get injured pretty early in the Colts game?

Oh I don't think he's a long term starter I just think he's viable for a stretch....unlike Wilson who's terrible all around

Well my crystal ball said Pats would beat the bills but didn't say when or rather i didn't pay attention to when, i assumed it would be this game....opps lol

Back
Top Bottom