TNF gameday thread Pats vs Bills | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF gameday thread Pats vs Bills

Just the sheer amount of hits he takes is going to wear him down. The Patriots have done a really good job defensively on how to limit the amount Josh Allen has ran. In my opinion, Josh Allen is most lethal when you rush wide outside and he goes right between the tackles. I think there’s things to takeaway from how the Pats have played Allen, Diggs has just been a security blanket all game long. He’s ridiculously good, but X is getting healthy and can at least make him work for it rep for rep. Diggs is still going to get his, but if you take him away or limit him, I’m not scared of Gabriel Davis, Isaiah McKenzie, Khalil Shakir, and Dawson Knox
No one should be scared of Dawson Knox

I swear anytime I play that bum in fantasy he doesn’t do ****

On the bench???? Scores touchdowns and gets targets

We need @circumstances to weigh in w/ his feelings on Macaroni & his outburst last night. /s

Personally, I think Mj10 needed a hug ... if only Josh Allen was around.

Jones learned how to be an asshat on the sidelines from the “Patriot Way School of Douchebaggery”

Spoken like a man who KNOWS…🤐
Seinfeld Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Just a reminder for those that think the Bills looked worn out. Well they were. 3 away games in 12 days. One entire week where you couldn’t even practice. And still got out that that stretch with 3 wins.

No one should be scared of Dawson Knox

I swear anytime I play that bum in fantasy he doesn’t do ****

On the bench???? Scores touchdowns and gets targets
Knox has been neutered this year because of the trash OT play. He has to stay in an help the on the Right side (normally). Yesterday he was essentially help the LT all game.

Our OL isn’t good but has been hid all season at the expense of Knox production.

Knox has been neutered this year because of the trash OT play. He has to stay in an help the on the Right side (normally). Yesterday he was essentially help the LT all game.

Our OL isn’t good but has been hid all season at the expense of Knox production.
My fantasy team aint happy about it lol

The Bills definitely look like a good team but they aren't as finely tuned as the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom