To All Fiedler Bashers!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Fiedler Bashers!!!!

I agree that 4 ints and 2 fumbles made this a Ray Lucas loss. I have never been a Fiedler basher, but I don't go around in a #9 jersey either. The fact is, Jay is out for another possible 6-7 weeks. Ray is our only option unless you really think Sage is the answer. I read everything people were saying about Lucas being capable and I believed it. I still believe it. If he has another game like this I won't be saying that but for now I am going to hope that this tempers his ego a little bit and he settles down some.

whats sad is, jay bashers were bashing after starting 3-0, 4-1,
5-1. i couldnt believe i had to defend this guy with that kind of record...water under the bridge. fins have 2 weeks to prepare for their next game. losing your starting qb is ABSOLUTELY no reson to mail it in. the last 3 SB champs all won after their starting qb's went down(warner, dilfer, brady). ray, you dont have to make plays, just be a caretaker

Cheers for Fiedler and please get healthy soon! Maybe now everyone will get off his back and see that he means a lot to this team and how much heart he plays with.

Lucas is and will always be a Jets reject. Fiedler is the backbone of the offense now that he is out the offense is paralized.

Bash Fiedler all you want but he beats the Bills with or without Chambers and Gadsden.

Bring on Sage or bring Dan out of retirement. We need a miracle or this excellent chance for a Super Bowl appearance is blown.

What has Fiedler ever done? He's got as many INT's as TD's in his career. No doubt about it - Ricky is the backbone of the O. Je does good, Fins win. He does bad, Fins lose.

SHAD UP!

... you're just happy Fiedler wasn't in there, because everyone knows the Bills are Jay's personal B!TCH! Don't believe me, go look at the STATS for when Fiedler plays against your sorry butt team.

Enjoy the win while you can, but deep down you know we lost this game, your team didn't win it.

Oliver...

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
What has Fiedler ever done? He's got as many INT's as TD's in his career. No doubt about it - Ricky is the backbone of the O. Je does good, Fins win. He does bad, Fins lose.

.We need to give Lucas a break. Are 2 starting WR didn't play (Chambers, Gadsden) But the performance he had today was unacceptable. All the picks he threw were his fault except maby one where the WR and him got mixed up. The bye week should give him sometime to think about the way he played and to fix it. If Lucas doesn't get it together against Green bay, then were screwed.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
.We need to give Lucas a break. Are 2 starting WR didn't play (Chambers, Gadsden) But the performance he had today was unacceptable. All the picks he threw were his fault except maby one where the WR and him got mixed up. The bye week should give him sometime to think about the way he played and to fix it. If Lucas doesn't get it together against Green bay, then were screwed.

Lucas's accuracy sucked so bad, even with Carter, Chambers, Gadsden or whoever else was out there, Ray couldn't get the ball to them. Hell if I'm Green Bay I blitz every damn time. He;s best play was that 25 yard scamper. He sucked!!! Also I would give him a break if it were against a top 10 defensive unit, but Buffalo ranks around 27th or so. They suck. this should have been a 2 Td 2 int game for Lucas with 210 yards. even without CC, OG, or CC84. He just wasnt' ready/prepared whatever. He was very arrogant all week in his interviews. All it seemed like to me is that he wanted to play. Winning must have been in the back of his mind. Well he got his chance. He played, and he sucked. I hope we don't extend this guys contract.

Lets just put it this way lucas sucks jay will never be great but he is above average and u cant build a team around him but you can win with him and thats all u need in a qb

Anyone who doesn't see the fact that JAY FIEDLER CARRIED the teams offense last season needs to go back and watch some film. We had NO RUNNING GAME last season and many 4th quarter comebacks that included gritty performances by JAY. WAKE UP fins fans Jay is a very good QB and we need him back ASAP. I honestly had confidence in Lucas. **** parcells does and Ray beat our team twice in 1999. I really think we have more talent on O then the 1999 JETS and hope I'm not wrong. Ray Lucas looked nervous and unsure of himself throughout the whole game. I hate losing to the BILLS but am not worried about it. This is a very good football team and with a little QB production we will be fine. Our D only gave up 16 points to one of the best offenses in the NFL with 6 turnovers by our QB. Yeah Henry had a good game but the fish had a gameplan similiar to the one we used against Indy which was a stop the pass first defense. Besides its not like Henry's rushing yards translated into all kinds of Buffalo points. I know Bills fans will be choking the chicken for awhile but when we meet again if Lucas doesn't give them the game it will be different.

Ray could of ran many times instead of throwing horrible passes ten yards out of bounds.

The play calling was a little puzzling as well at times though.

Despite his horrid performance, Im not going to bash Lucas just yet. I just want people to give Jay the credit he deserves. He is the glue for this team.

Whats it going to take? Maybe an actual losing streak will make all the Jay bashers cry for his return...

After every miserable play Ray made, which was almost every one, he would stand there clapping his hands and waving the team into the huddle. What the hell was that? Do the players on the team not know to go back to the huddle Ray? And how the hell do you stand there clapping like a FOOL after your 20th miserable play. I honestly think Cincinnati could have beat us today.

OK, I have calmed down from yesterdays ..."game" . I am not going to sink myself down to all the Jay bashers level, we all know who lost the game yesterday, and it does not need to be pointed out for the 10,000 time. I have confidence Ray will get his act together over the next 2 weeks and come out ready to play. But, I hope Sage is getting some major reps, and the next 2 weeks they focus on getting Ray, Sage and CC SR. ready.

I will make one point about yesterdays game, IMHO Ward and Mcknight are good WR and from what I understand it would not have mattered if we had Jerry Rice, Terrel Owens and Tony G. in there, Ray never got the ball close enough for a reciever to catch the ball.

The KC loss was easier to take due to it being a total TEAM loss. This one is hard to take knowing all we needed to win was for our QB not to loose it for us, and we all know what happened.

Back
Top Bottom