To all you LUCAS Bashers!!!!...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all you LUCAS Bashers!!!!......

What happened to your awesome Madison getting TOASTED by MOulds! How the heck did Travis Henry average 6 yards a cary against your awesome D?

BTW.............Did Jason Taylor even Play today?

WTF!?

Yeah, Madsion got burner (ONE PLAY, ASSHOLE), BUT he also shut him down ater that... (81 total, 70 on one pass=11 yards total on the other 2 catches)

Yeah Jason Taylor was playing, but sinece you stupid-ass O-line was holding him the HOLE time, he only had 4 QB Presures....

AND ****' You Rebarelis! Oh yeah.. He averages 6 yards percarry bacause YOU GUYS (gays) held 80% of the time!

F*ckin lucas we are the team wearing the WHITE f*ckin jersey. I never saw such a horrible pass thrown like I saw today. He throwing to midgets and invisible recievers. Sharpen up by Nov.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
F*ckin lucas we are the team wearing the WHITE f*ckin jersey. I never saw such a horrible pass thrown like I saw today. He throwing to midgets and invisible recievers. Sharpen up by Nov.
if i see mucous is gonna start, i don't think i'll bother going to a sports bar, that was friggin embarrassing!:goof:

Originally posted by ChrisChambers84

Yeah, Madsion got burner (ONE PLAY, ASSHOLE), BUT he also shut him down ater that... (81 total, 70 on one pass=11 yards total on the other 2 catches)

Actually Madison didn't get burned on that play, it was Marions assignment to cover Moulds deep, Brock was just late getting there, so Moulds only had 2 catches for 11 yards on Madison, and 1 catch for 70 on Brock.:yell:

you gotta throw Norv to wolves here as well. He should have taken the ball out of Ray's hands earlier, but gotta giddy after than 1st scoring drive. If we score a TD after that fake punt, it would have been a different game. Obviously, opening up the whole playbook to a guy who has not shown the ability to run it was a major f'up. The Bills did beat the Fins because they let Ray beat himself - in public.

P.S. sorry for :monkey: on Ray on so many other threads....Not :fire:

Originally posted by dolphan39
you gotta throw Norv to wolves here as well. He should have taken the ball out of Ray's hands earlier, but gotta giddy after than 1st scoring drive. If we score a TD after that fake punt, it would have been a different game. Obviously, opening up the whole playbook to a guy who has not shown the ability to run it was a major f'up. The Bills did beat the Fins because they let Ray beat himself - in public.

P.S. sorry for :monkey: on Ray on so many other threads....Not :fire:
but what would it have hurt to try sage? ray sure couldn't do ****!:confused:

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
You guys are being ridiculous...

Do you really think Lucas could hang around in this league if he was as bad as he looked today...

Fiedler's our guy, do or die. we all can see that. but, in the next few games, Lucas will come around and give us a chance to win.

My thoughts exactly. Lucas is not as bad as he played yesterday. We have to relax, he lost one game, we are still in first place. We have two weeks to prepare for our next game. Chris Chambers will be back healthy and the addition of Chris Carter will make our offense even better before we were hit with injuries. Let Buffalo savor their super bowl.....er I meant victory. They know it is a diluted victory, but nonetheless a victory. They caught us at a bad time, but when Dec. comes around, it will be another one of those 30-10 defeats we are so use to dishing out to them. They got this one, let them have it. We will return the favor and flood their site like they never seen before. :evil:

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

My thoughts exactly. Lucas is not as bad as he played yesterday. We have to relax, he lost one game, we are still in first place. We have two weeks to prepare for our next game. Chris Chambers will be back healthy and the addition of Chris Carter will make our offense even better before we were hit with injuries. Let Buffalo savor their super bowl.....er I meant victory. They know it is a diluted victory, but nonetheless a victory. They caught us at a bad time, but when Dec. comes around, it will be another one of those 30-10 defeats we are so use to dishing out to them. They got this one, let them have it. We will return the favor and flood their site like they never seen before. :evil:
i just can't see a guy getting so rattled in front of his own fans, whats he gonna do in buffalo if jay is still out?

and that brings me to the greenbay game, at greenbay!

Lucas isn't the only one to blame...

I did see Ricky Williams not even bother to turn around to look for a pass. Ward got hit in the hip with a pass he should have caught. And your O line didn't give Lucas much time, he was hurried quite a bit.

Same exact players that Jay Fiedler has won 5 games with...Lucas didn't need any help in losing this game. Norv should have run the ball, run the ball, and run the ball some more. If Lucas NEVER even threw a pass, at least we wouldn't have turned it over so many times.

We were only down by 7 points, and Ray is slinging it all over the field...WHY?

Originally posted by Sniper
Lucas isn't the only one to blame...

I did see Ricky Williams not even bother to turn around to look for a pass. Ward got hit in the hip with a pass he should have caught. And your O line didn't give Lucas much time, he was hurried quite a bit.
we'll probably find out later, but i'm sure it was a missed call by lucas, he did it to ward too!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
we'll probably find out later, but i'm sure it was a missed call by lucas, he did it to ward too!:rolleyes:

Still, your O-line didn't help him too much... he was under constant pressure and swarmed on his passing plays. He had maybe 4 seconds to throw. Being hurried is where a lot of his bad throws and interceptions came from. I think the fins coaches and players underestimated the Bills D.

Back
Top Bottom