To all you LUCAS Bashers!!!!...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all you LUCAS Bashers!!!!......

Originally posted by Sniper

Still, your O-line didn't help him too much... he was under constant pressure and swarmed on his passing plays. He had maybe 4 seconds to throw. Being hurried is where a lot of his bad throws and interceptions came from. I think the fins coaches and players underestimated the Bills D.
but if he had of pulled it in and ran, that would freeze the pass rush, what in the hell was he thinking, not doing what he does best!:rolleyes:

Don't forget that the Bills know Spriggs and Nails weaknesses pretty well after the years they played in Buffalo and probably exploited them.

Originally posted by RebaJosh

Ok...........whatever WCF. What happened to your awesome Madison getting TOASTED by MOulds! How the heck did Travis Henry average 6 yards a cary against your awesome D?

BTW.............Did Jason Taylor even Play today?:lol:

How did he get toasted he thought Marion was out there to help....its called miscommunication....How many times did Henry get in the endzone on our awsome D?

Originally posted by Sniper

Still, your O-line didn't help him too much... he was under constant pressure and swarmed on his passing plays. He had maybe 4 seconds to throw. Being hurried is where a lot of his bad throws and interceptions came from. I think the fins coaches and players underestimated the Bills D.

Actually I thought the O-line didn't do too bad. He was only sacked once and pretty much the whole game I noticed he had FOREVER to pass so why was he making these bad decisions. Our D did a much better job pass rushing Bledsoe and got 5 sacks. Your D really didn't have to work for those interceptions either. I was wondering if Lucas forgot what colors his team wore.

Originally posted by girlphan

Actually I thought the O-line didn't do too bad. He was only sacked once and pretty much the whole game I noticed he had FOREVER to pass so why was he making these bad decisions. Our D did a much better job pass rushing Bledsoe and got 5 sacks. Your D really didn't have to work for those interceptions either. I was wondering if Lucas forgot what colors his team wore.
its in another thread, but i posted something on color blindness myself!:D

Different people see different things. It depends on your perspective. To me it looked like Lucas was harassed all day. Lord knows he was planted into the ground more than a couple times yesterday. If you look at the game and time how long he had to throw, you'd see it was about 4 or 5 seconds which means a decent (not bad, not great) pass rush.

As far as the Bills O line... let's see Jason Taylor was a non-factor in the game... Bledsoe had quite a bit of time to throw, but the WRs were covered pretty well. The sacks were mostly coverage sacks. Also, the Fins Dshould have respected Travis Henry a little more.

Also let us not forget that 2 or 3 penalties by the Fins D kept 2 or 3 Bills offensive drives alive...

You are right everyone sees things differently. The fact is you guys have the win and we don't. Congrats on that and here's hoping the next win is in our column. ::):

A theory on Lucas...

Wanny talked last week about how he'd enjoy having that little problem of a QB controversy when Jay is fit to play. Maybe Lucas thought he had a legitimate shot at becoming the starter on that basis.

A short lived dream with hindsight. He'll be back to playing caretaker/backup football in Green Bay and we'll be back to winning.

Re: A theory on Lucas...

Originally posted by GazPhin
Wanny talked last week about how he'd enjoy having that little problem of a QB controversy when Jay is fit to play. Maybe Lucas thought he had a legitimate shot at becoming the starter on that basis.

A short lived dream with hindsight. He'll be back to playing caretaker/backup football in Green Bay and we'll be back to winning.
he's sure not gonna get a starting roll playing like that!:toliet:

You are right everyone sees things differently. The fact is you guys have the win and we don't. Congrats on that and here's hoping the next win is in our column. ::):

Hopefully it will be an exciting game in December. I get the feeling it will be one INTENSE game. Sincerely and respectfully, best of luck :)

Re: A theory on Lucas...

Originally posted by GazPhin

Here's my theory.

Lucas came into this game overconfident expecting a career day against a supposedly "bad" defense. After all, Carr the week before did pretty well against the Bills so why not him...

The Bills did some things different on defense and were able to pressure him and even get a few hits on him that shook his confidence. He lost confidence in himself and his teammates lost confidence in him. Because of this, the play of the fin team kind of disintegrated and you could kind of sense this. You guys were still in the game even in the 4th quarter. For some reason though, when you had the ball there was never that feeling like you could pull it out to win, like the way Fiedler did the week before in Denver. Just some thoughts from a Bills fan.

Back
Top Bottom