To Bills Fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Bills Fans...

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
As much as i cant stand the Bills i do have to give you guys props for picking up a player that i can only pray becomes a star in this league. He is someone that little kids SHOULD look up to because he is a good Christian, funny, and he is a good player just had some injury problems. This guy will be a leader if he makes the team and i was sad to see he wasnt drafted. He is a friend of mine and a great person... KEVIN BEARD GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Well, I hope he does well. He will have a hard time making the team with

Eric Moulds
Lee Evans
Josh Reed
Bobby Shaw
Sam Aiken

locked in and a bunch of other guys that can return punts and do kickoffs fighting for a roster spot. Can Beard do anything good on special teams?

Yea actually he is a good special teams player.. doesnt return a lot but that is because there were other people on the UM team that specialized in the matter so there was no need for him to do it.

how is Sam Aikens and Bobby Shaw locked it? I don't remember those two as players that must make the team.

I know this is a positive thread for the Jills, but does anyone one else think the Jills wasted there first picks Looseman, McGahee the last two years?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
how is Sam Aikens and Bobby Shaw locked it? I don't remember those two as players that must make the team.
Shaw is not the future but has been able to contribute. If Evens will make an impact right away , Shaw could be gone.

Aiken was a rookie and injured for the most part of last year. He's an unkown but supposedly good potential. I like Coleman as well.

feelthepain said:
I know this is a positive thread for the Jills, but does anyone one else think the Jills wasted there first picks Looseman, McGahee the last two years?
Won't find out about Losman til the next 2 yrs. , will find out about McGahee this year.

What the hell does being a good Christian have to do with anything?

It's all mythological BS in my book. To each his own I guess.

harmonkoz said:

No need to get offensive... First off i am a christian and i think it is important (IMO) that there needs to be more christian role models out there. Him being a christian just says that he doesnt live his life like most athletes do as in parting, sleeping around, gambling etc. etc. He produces a positive life and a positive atmosphere and i think that is something that is lacking the sports world. But hey your right to each his own so there is absolutely no need to knock the fact that i think him being a christian is important.. you dont have to agree... but you dont have to be negative about it either.

God Bless you!

MissMeth said:
No need to get offensive... First off i am a christian and i think it is important (IMO) that there needs to be more christian role models out there. Him being a christian just says that he doesnt live his life like most athletes do as in parting, sleeping around, gambling etc. etc. He produces a positive life and a positive atmosphere and i think that is something that is lacking the sports world. But hey your right to each his own so there is absolutely no need to knock the fact that i think him being a christian is important.. you dont have to agree... but you dont have to be negative about it either.

God Bless you!

Harm :chair: MissMeth

:groucho:

harmonkoz, I won't be as nice as MissMeth. You are in some deep trouble, my friend.

...And don't let my user name fool you. It is what it is only because I'm a fan of the Duke Blue Devils.

harmonkoz said:

Being a good anything has some value.....Good buddhist, good muslim, or good atheist....the key word is good. As in, "it's all good".

Don't get hung up on the modifier.;)

inFINSible said:
Being a good anything has some value.....Good buddhist, good muslim, or good atheist....the key word is good. As in, "it's all good".

Don't get hung up on the modifier.;)
correctamundo

Back
Top Bottom