To Bills Fans... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Bills Fans...

religious garbage??! Just for the record i am NOT religious... i am spiritual and there is a big difference. It was not my intention to make this into a "spiritual" thing... i was just saying he is a positive influence... geez everyone always has something negative to say about ANYTHING!!

MissMeth said:
religious garbage??! Just for the record i am NOT religious... i am spiritual and there is a big difference. It was not my intention to make this into a "spiritual" thing... i was just saying he is a positive influence... geez everyone always has something negative to say about ANYTHING!!
not directed at you MS Meth..I know how you meant it when you said he was a good christian..you were basically saying he's a good guy with sense of ethics. I was referring to the impending religious arguments by a couple of the other posters

First off MissMeth, I apologize if I offended you. It was not my intention. I too am spiritual. There is without a doubt some sort of higher power out there. Even if you are a so called evolutionist... Where did the matter for the big bang come from?

I just believe that Christian's, Muslim's, Jew's, all of them are what is wrong with the world today. We need to start realizing that we are all in this together.

I can tolerate and respect anyone's beliefs. However I just do not believe you have to congregrate, or own the #1 fiction best seller ever written to be 'Good'....

As for the rest of you who say "I am in deep trouble"....

You can all kiss my rebel white a$$.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
** PERSONAL ATTACK REMOVED FROM POST **

I am all about saving the mods time. :harm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric Moulds, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, and Bobby Shaw all have roster spots IMO. Bobby Shaw was OK, if not great. Reed was a bit of a disappointment, falling victim to the old sophomore jinx, but he wasn't awful and I dont' think Buffalo is anywhere near ready to give up on him. If Sam Aiken does anything at all in pre-season, he has to be considered the favorite to make the last spot simply because he was a draft pick, and draft picks always seem to get the benefit of the doubt versus undrafted free agents. Buffalo fans saw a lot they liked from Clarence Coleman in preseason last year, but because he was an undrafted free agent it wasn't enough to get him past Aiken.

Buffalo also drafted Jonathon Smith in the seventh round. I'm not sure where he fits in. He's listed some places as a RB/WR. He's a smurf and a Randel El type , but I don't see him as anything more than a return guy, replacing the ineffective Antonio Brown. He may get listed as a running back on the roster.

I am a Christian, and I like to see good guys make it, but Beard is going to have an uphill climb. His best shot is to make the practice squad, gain some weight (muscle), get assigned to NFL Europe next year, if it still exists, and tear up that league. Eric Moulds is getting a little long in the tooth, so if Beard can get stronger, show some durability and hang on for a while while paying his dues, he might have a shot. If he doesn't manage to stick with Buffalo, maybe another team will have room.

harmonkoz said:
** PERSONAL ATTACK REMOVED FROM POST **

I am all about saving the mods time. :harm:

good work, now if you cure cancer I will get muck to promote you to mod :lol:

its not about religion, its about values, to avoid controversy, MissMeth shouldve just said "he is a man with good values" or whatever...

woulda coulda shoulda, whatever, I dont care, I still think MissMeth rules :)

Im a good person, and I am not religious in the least, thats how i would get offended if I was offended.........ijust dont care...

Back
Top Bottom