To everybody on this board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everybody on this board

Speedo

Rookie
Reaction score
Why does everybody around here think they are the authority. I have very few post, but visit this board on a daily basis.

Today I found some info, (Frerotte signing) logged on, saw it wasn't posted and proceeded to do so. Unfortunately someone else barely beat me to it, and I'm already hearing from some people with attitude. I think you all need to take a chill pill, and realize that no one here is a mod, a GM, or Nick Saban for christ sake.

Speedo said:
Why does everybody around here think they are the authority. I have very few post, but visit this board on a daily basis.

Today I found some info, (Frerotte signing) logged on, saw it wasn't posted and proceeded to do so. Unfortunately someone else barely beat me to it, and I'm already hearing from some people with attitude. I think you all need to take a chill pill, and realize that no one here is a mod, a GM, or Nick Saban for christ sake.

Take a chill pill dude.

I understand what you mean..

Trust me, in the next hour, 3 or 4 more people are going to start a new thread say the Fins signed Gus, so you arent the only one.

Best advice, next time you see news, that hasnt been posted here yet- just hold your breath for 10 seconds then hit reload because 10000 people are going to write the same thing.

I'm Nick Saban. Sorry man. You can edit that last part out if you want.

Does this board have a delete thread function? It is just a chance you take starting a thread. No one can sit there, sift through 20 pages of topics to be sure that it hasnt been discussed, author a post, and then have it be the first one up.

Its like the matrix or something.

Hey, I agree with you. Too many people on this board LOVE to tell you when you are wrong, possibl;y cause they have nothing constructive to say. Had they looked at the posted times they would have seen a 2 minute difference, which means you were probably typing when the other thread was posted. They are the ones that need a chill pill and should READ before they post!

Jnaledu3 said:
I understand what you mean..

Trust me, in the next hour, 3 or 4 more people are going to start a new thread say the Fins signed Gus, so you arent the only one.

Best advice, next time you see news, that hasnt been posted here yet- just hold your breath for 10 seconds then hit reload because 10000 people are going to write the same thing.

Sad, but true. :)

dolfan4good said:
Hey, I agree with you. Too many people on this board LOVE to tell you when you are wrong, possibl;y cause they have nothing constructive to say. Had they looked at the posted times they would have seen a 2 minute difference, which means you were probably typing when the other thread was posted. They are the ones that need a chill pill and should READ before they post!

:yeahthat: Too many people that aren't MODS trying to be thread police.

Speedo said:

Why are you worried about it? If you don't like them then ignore them. No need to start a thread about it.

Speedo said:

Speedo... I've got your back man.. I read the crap they flung your way.. you posted the Frerotte news at 2:57PM... the first post was at 2:55... you did nothing wrong.. I appreciate your effort trying to get us the 411..

You have to have thick skin to do this.. there are always going to be cyber-bullies out there.. They feel like it's their God given right to criticize everything they read.. They hide behind their computers in their mother's basement... posting 24 hours a day when they should be outside finding out what girls are....

Again.. thanks for your attempt.. Keep up the good work...

Speedo said:

Just tell them to go F*** themselves. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom