To everybody on this board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everybody on this board

Speedo said:
Why does everybody around here think they are the authority. I have very few post, but visit this board on a daily basis.

Today I found some info, (Frerotte signing) logged on, saw it wasn't posted and proceeded to do so. Unfortunately someone else barely beat me to it, and I'm already hearing from some people with attitude. I think you all need to take a chill pill, and realize that no one here is a mod, a GM, or Nick Saban for christ sake.

Yes and you need to suck it up sometimes because it happens every day. Thats why there is the ignore function. Use it!!

Now I can forgive the 2 min intervals as posted before, but come on, you all know it gets on your nerves when there is an "alexander trade thread" on the main board thats been there for days and some moron makes another "breaking alexander news" thread when theres one under it sitting there for 24 hours.

THAT stuff I'll tell the moron to read 3 lines down for.

Sometimes with so many topics for conversation, posting the same crap over and over bumps stuff off the main page. Its just what I consider common board courtesy.

There are times when it is called for and other times when it is not. This was not one of them.. There are some people on the main forum that do strive to be attention whores though.

Back
Top Bottom