TO or Moss next | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TO or Moss next

REAL DEAL

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just asking while we wait for the next Boston or O-LINE move. Hearing is Monday for T.O. , would you like the Phins to try and steal him from the Eagles or try to make the dream trade for Moss. Maybe you just want to wait for the draft and stand pat with CC and Boston. Just thought I,d ask.

T.O. will not be happy anywhere but Philly. It would be a really bad move to bring him to Miami.

I think the improvement from CC and DT to CC and DB may be only one letter but it is huge

Ugh, I would prefer to have the receiving corps stand pat after Boston. Chambers, Boston, Thompson, Simmons, Tolver. Nice young players who are now where they should be on the depth chart. Thompson as a big target for third down situations makes sense. Boston is a big target as well, but shockingly he would be our speed threat moreso than anyone else. That guy is just incredible.

Simmons and Tolver probably won't get much playing time in this offense but they are young enough to learn a bunch and contribute on special teams as well.

If we get Boston, we don't need to even think about Owens or Moss. Boston and Chambers will do nicely, thank you very much.

don't need and don't want either of them. Never really have, never will. Was against TO for his antics and I don't think he'd fit in here and never really wanted Moss and 1) it would have cost to much and 2) his recurring/salary would have been too high and would hinder development along the rest of the Oline.

I've pretty much 'just said no' all along to either one...

Boston + CC + adequate 3rd option = more than enough

Huge upgrade

Originally posted by Samphin
Hey Rebar, what do you think about the Kings trading Brennan?
I've got no problem with it. He didn't play much anyway. He's a decent fighter, but he can't skate a regular shift. I didn't see the game Wednesday cuz it's my racquetball league night, but I heard Cowan looked good.

I just liked him for his enforcer skills myself. Racquetball eh? The Gym I used to manage a few years back used to host Tourneys every now and then. I am not sure if you know who he is but Cliff Swain used to come by and just mop the floor with everyone. At one point he was the number one player in the world. He hits those balls hard, Went through two cases of balls in one practice session once.

Back
Top Bottom