Today Begins Stage 3 of OTA Including Actual Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today Begins Stage 3 of OTA Including Actual Practice

How about his base not being there due to the injury, and no strength training in the offseason, just rehab.
I think that is part of it, but I really think a majority of it was indecisiveness. He’ll get stronger physically and when he is confident in his body and where he needs to go with the ball, his velocity will jump up.

Skura and Tua both... neither should have really been on the field. Skura was only 9 months removed from tearing all three of the ligaments in his knee. Doctors say this is a two year injury. ...and we all know what Tua suffered.

The fact that these two played at all was sort of impressive.

Skura and Tua both... neither should have really been on the field. Skura was only 9 months removed from tearing all three of the ligaments in his knee. Doctors say this is a two year injury. ...and we all know what Tua suffered.

The fact that these two played at all was sort of impressive.
It's a tough game. That's why I say "Where some fans call a player injury prone I prefer to calling them human." It's really amazing the level of injuries player recover from and play through.

This is a great idea! I am going to my union reps and see if we can negotiate a flip-flop rule. We're in Florida. The sunshine state. It's time we embrace it! Baggies, slaps, and shirts are optional (please be considerate of others on the later :-) ).

"Dolphins coach Brian Flores agreed to a modified schedule in which the team won't have virtual meetings on the two days per week that they hold walkthrough practices. To ensure that the practices will actually be walkthroughs, the Dolphins players negotiated for flip-flops to be mandatory.

What's the hoodie for? Does it simulate a helmet to reduce his peripheral vision? I would assume it would create more retained heat in the Miami summer. Just curious, never heard of other QB's practicing with the head covered. Tua being so cerebral there probably is some purpose.

He had no business playing last year imo..it’s hard to let go of that but I’m trying.
I'll say this one thing then I'll let it go.....
One benefit of him playing last year should be obvious now.....
It showed him what he needs to work on this off season, and by the reports, he IS working on those things. That could be HUGE.

Back
Top Bottom