Today Begins Stage 3 of OTA Including Actual Practice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today Begins Stage 3 of OTA Including Actual Practice

What's the hoodie for? Does it simulate a helmet to reduce his peripheral vision? I would assume it would create more retained heat in the Miami summer. Just curious, never heard of other QB's practicing with the head covered. Tua being so cerebral there probably is some purpose.
I'm sure it's just sun protection. I wear one for summer fishing and climbing. It's hot but these new materials keep the sun off and keep you cool.

It's a tough game. That's why I say "Where some fans call a player injury prone I prefer to calling them human." It's really amazing the level of injuries player recover from and play through.
What do you call the players who aren't injury prone, though? They're all human, but some people, whether they play football or not, are more resistant to injuries. It's just the way it is.

Order up!

sexy scrubs GIF
tenor-2.gif

What do you call the players who aren't injury prone, though? They're all human, but some people, whether they play football or not, are more resistant to injuries. It's just the way it i
Putting it another way. I prefer praising the few players who seem to avoid injuries or seem to have the ability to play through injuries that others don't instead of knocking or degrading players who do get injured and miss games. Remeber it's not just about playing with an injury it's about being able to play the game at an NFL level while injured. Take Parker for example, I'm a fan of Parker and have and will contiue to root for him. However, the areas that Parker excels in that make him a good receiver can easily drop a few notches if he's injured and at that point he's just an average at best wr. It's also an early indicator that as Parker starts to age his game is going to be impacted more than some other wrs.

Last edited:
Tua looks good, he drove that ball with a little extra, this is going to be a fun season.

Don't know which of the Offense or Defense will bring more smiles to me this year, but what I do think will happen, it won't matter if the offense or defense is on the field, I will be enjoying while wondering which side does the more damage to the opponent, and which score more points in that game.

Back
Top Bottom