Today is the Day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today is the Day

Does Cam keep Mularky as the OC???

No. I assume he'll take over the offense himself, and the Phinz will hire either Garrett / Shula to hold down the OC position. Garrett was retained this off-season, and I think that's a sign of promotion for him. He was proviously the QB's coach, so moving into the OC position would be his next step up the coaching ladder....

Mike Shula should then be hired as the QB's coach. He hasn't earned the OC position, and should not be allowed to cut in line ahead of Garrett in my opinon....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Does Cam keep Mularky as the OC???
If by some bizarre reason he does stay on I dont think it would be a disaster since I'm pretty confident that Cameron would overrule the more insane calls Mularkey makes when left to his own devices. Still I would say the odds are 90% he's gone

i think its camerone and ill be happy with that decision.....i wanted cam gailey or mora in that order

If by some bizarre reason he does stay on I dont think it would be a disaster since I'm pretty confident that Cameron would overrule the more insane calls Mularkey makes when left to his own devices. Still I would say the odds are 90% he's gone

imo if cameron (or gailey) is the hc, they will call the plays and mularkey will be the oc in title only. i'd also guess that there are a couple of things holding this decision up: money, assistants, control, etc. b/w cam and the fins.

I think the Cameron window is starting to close. His meeting on Thursday started at 6:00am, so you have to think the Dolphins were meeting around 6:00am again. It is now 11:00am and no word. Could the Dolphin jet be on the way to Atlanta to pick up Gailey? Probably.

So has anyone heard anything about a press conference yet??? This is dragging on a long long time.

When the server crashes, then I will know that the Dolphins have made their choice :D

Bring on the Cam!!!

HC Cam Cameron
DC Dom Capers
OC Jason Garret
O-Line Coach Hudson Houck

QB Daunte Culpepper / Cleo Lemon
RB Ronnie Brown / Ricky Williams
TE Randy McMichael / Justin Peele
WR Chris Chambers / Marty Booker / Derek Hagan / Wes Welker / Draft Johnson, Jarret or Ginn Jr.

I can't wait to see what this guy can do with this!!

This would be great, but I would like the phins to fix thier O-line problems. We need a LT, G, and a C.

:dolphins:

No word yet, which probably means Cameron is out of the running.

Relax man, Cameron is getting the job. They're just finalizing the contract, and that's not something you rush into doing when it comes to this type of thing. I'm sure they're just making sure both sides are happy with the contract....

Now, if something isn't known by tonight, or if Cameron leaves, I'd start to worry. For now, I'm not going to take to much into the timeline today. It's not even noon here yet, and they may not finish things up until the mid-late day. I'm expecting something to be heard around 4-5 o'clock....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

I think the Cameron window is starting to close. His meeting on Thursday started at 6:00am, so you have to think the Dolphins were meeting around 6:00am again. It is now 11:00am and no word. Could the Dolphin jet be on the way to Atlanta to pick up Gailey? Probably.

I kinda look at it this way. The more time that goes by and Cam does not get on a plane back to San Diego, the better the chances are that the Fins are working out a contract with him. I think he would fly out fairly early if Gailey is their choice. Anyone know how to find this out?

Of course, Wayne could be truely undecided and holding Cam hostage until a decision is made. If that is the case, man will we look very bad if Gailey is chosen instead.

Back
Top Bottom