Today is trap game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today is trap game...

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
The dolphins might be looking past the Chargers this week.

What we put on the field for the first half in last weeks game will might cost us today. The Chargers are not Dallas. The quest for tanking becomes real here.

If Rosen, William's, Drake, and others actually step up, and the O line plays like starters for even a couple drives, we might squeak out a win.

That's the worst case scenario. We need the first round pick. Keep your head up boys and dont look past the Chargers.

I see a trap game today.

Every game of the year is a trap game for the opposing team.

They will all be looking past us until it bites them in the a$$.

We don't have Kiko to pick off Rivers in the 4th quarter again but Rivers will gift us a couple. We probably can hang with these guys for a while but for the love of God don't win!! If 6 months ago somebody told me I'd be rooting for an 0-4 start I'd of laughed in their faces.

Miami is not going to win this game lol.

SD even with all the injuries are better than Miami.

The hope is the injuries, home field, humidity and west coast to east coast early start, plays a role in us being competitive for 4 quarters.

This is legit the first real home game we have had . . Both Ravens and Pat's draw great crowds in Miami, we should own the crowd today.

But like every game u can't let Rivers sit back there and eat well, leaving your CBs on an island.

It's one of the more winnable games this year..

The dolphins might be looking past the Chargers this week.

What we put on the field for the first half in last weeks game will might cost us today. The Chargers are not Dallas. The quest for tanking becomes real here.

If Rosen, William's, Drake, and others actually step up, and the O line plays like starters for even a couple drives, we might squeak out a win.

That's the worst case scenario. We need the first round pick. Keep your head up boys and dont look past the Chargers.

I see a trap game today.

Fret not brother. We so outclass them in reverse talent that I don't think well fall victim to the trap. Flores will have them ready to tank.

If we win the chargers staff needs to get fired. Having a few injuries isn’t an excuse, our entire team is backups.

Back
Top Bottom