Today's Sign That We're Going To The Super Bowl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's Sign That We're Going To The Super Bowl

Now that's funny ya bastard, I was really just trying to start shite with Mach and then you had to jump in! Had a few drinks and got my Saul Goodman hat on, I don't give a damn either way. Hope your girl Hawk Tuah makes you all proud!
Saul Goodman wouldn't touch that ****

Just came on here to post this too. Hilarious!

If she's really a Dolfan, she's a keeper!!

Attachments

• 1000018097.png
    1000018097.png
    443.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000018098.png
    1000018098.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 3
This thread is why I should stay off the internet. My wife is asking me if I want to go out to dinner, and I’m here saying, “not right now, I’m reading something important”.
So, this thread seems sufficiently off the rails to share this here. We actually ended up getting dinner at a nice little local place that I’m about 15 years too old for.

Anyway, there was a couple on what was obviously their first date, the guy was wearing a baseball cap and halfway through, the woman blurts out, “why are you wearing a hat? Are you bald?” Absolutely brutal, lol. To make things worse, he took it off and started trying to explain his balding and how his new haircut made it look worse.

So, this thread seems sufficiently off the rails to share this here. We actually ended up getting dinner at a nice little local place that I’m about 15 years too old for.

Anyway, there was a couple on what was obviously their first date, the guy was wearing a baseball cap and halfway through, the woman blurts out, “why are you wearing a hat? Are you bald?” Absolutely brutal, lol. To make things worse, he took it off and started trying to explain his balding and how his new haircut made it look worse.
That girl sounds like the anti-Hawk Tuah.
Just came on here to post this too. Hilarious!

If she's really a Dolfan, she's a keeper!!
I think she was already a keeper for the main reason why she got famous in the first place... Being a Dolfan is just the loogie on top.

Like looking into the future if Ross keeps up his BS, wanting a different QB and Tua ends up demanding a trade.

The Seahawks are absolutely a possibility. Geno Smith had a good redemption arc, but is he really gonna keep that level of play going longterm?

Back
Top Bottom