Todd Wade's departing words for Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Wade's departing words for Miami

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score

"I'm excited and glad to be a Texan," Wade said. "I'm glad I'm going where they appreciate their offensive linemen. I'm going to give my heart and soul to them."

Can you believe this prick?

So what's the problem. Miami wouldn't pay him and Texas did. We should have kept him, now we're scrambling to build an O-Line.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
So what's the problem. Miami wouldn't pay him and Texas did. We should have kept him, now we're scrambling to build an O-Line.

He thinks that because we don't pay him absolutely ridiculous money, money he didn't earn, that we didn't care about him....it's also basically saying he never played his hardest for us.

goodbye asshat! (in reference to Wade)

Oh jeez, if his definition of "appreciating linemen" is handing over a 5 year 25 million contract to a mediocre player, then so be it.

exactly.......he is a decent tackle, but as discussed in other threads, not a top-tier tackle and lucky for him the market is rather slim.

Originally posted by Gonk
Oh jeez, if his definition of "appreciating linemen" is handing over a 5 year 25 million contract to a mediocre player, then so be it.

I love your sweeping avatar hahaha

Originally posted by enigmatics

"I'm excited and glad to be a Texan," Wade said. "I'm glad I'm going where they appreciate their offensive linemen. I'm going to give my heart and soul to them."

I know that quote can be confusing so I just looked up some of the words in the Wade dictionary. Here you go.

Appreciate: (Verb) To overpay for mediocre talent.

Heart and Soul: (Clause) To appear confident after missing multiple blocks that get your running back killed.

So you see, it makes perfect sense.

Originally posted by jbond
exactly.......he is a decent tackle, but as discussed in other threads, not a top-tier tackle and lucky for him the market is rather slim.

That's pretty much too the point. The market is slim and evidently Texas feels he is worth the money. Why should he stay here for less money when someone is offering more? It's not like he's going to be a backup in Texas. They see him as a starter and maybe he helps that team. RW gained most of his yards on the right side. Wade was doing something right.

If he gave his heart and soul here he would have gotten paid here.
What a piece of CRAP. Good riddance.

Do we play the Texans next year?? I hope Ogu...err..whoever is at LDE shows him whats up next time we meet!

Originally posted by enigmatics

Appreciate? Sorry, Todd, but mediocrity is not appreciated in Miami.

I am so happy that we didn't overpay for Wade. He definitely is not worth what Houston is giving him. The Texans are making a huge mistake.

What are the texans going to do when they find out they overpaid? well, they will become the next ones who dont appreciate there Olinemen.

Back
Top Bottom