Todd Wade's departing words for Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Wade's departing words for Miami

We shouldn't have kept him at that price. Screw him. I hope he enjoys losing.

I just can't believe that a guy who's never even made the Pro Bowl in his entire career, has the balls to ask for 25+ million. Houston paid him 30 million for God sakes.....

Originally posted by enigmatics

"I'm excited and glad to be a Texan," Wade said. "I'm glad I'm going where they appreciate their offensive linemen. I'm going to give my heart and soul to them."

Can you believe this prick?

F him. At least he admitted he hasn't been giving 100% here.

Oliver...

Well, I also don't think he's worth the money but we have a couple of guys that are not worth the money they're gonna make imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Well, that was definately a not so subtle dig at our front office. Oh well, I hope he has fun with his money. I don't think he will get anywhere with Houston over the course of his career so he can never say he signed with anyone for the chance to win anything.

Houston seemed very anxious to give into his 5 year $25M demands.

So let me get this staright Mr Turd Fade, they didnt appreciate the subpar play enoough to pay you like a qb? Orlando Pace you are not, John Tait you are not. Glad you got your money, couirse it was a shock. Houston must be blind, they just paid for an avg RT at best.

Back
Top Bottom