"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!"

To be fair they've only had one other QB start in the system and that was only for a year. After that it has been Brady all the way.

they had 2, the combined records of the 2: 15-18, no playoff apps. both of those QBs would reach playoffs w/ other teams. the system QB knock is pure garbage.

they had 2, the combined records of the 2: 15-18, no playoff apps. both of those QBs would reach playoffs w/ other teams. the system QB knock is pure garbage.
Besides Castle, who is the other QB to fill in for Brady since he came took over in New England?

Besides Castle, who is the other QB to fill in for Brady since he came took over in New England?

he had Bledsoe starting in 2000 and the beginning of 2001 where they went 5-13 w/ him. they even gave Bledsoe a $100 mil contract extension after the 2000 season.

Earnhardt & Perkins offense is run by quite a few other teams, most notable right now is the Panthers. What Belichick has done with it though is unprecedented in the way he revolutionized it's concepts.

Belichick is losing it in his old age. He made some poor decisions down thew stretch (aggresive vs Philly at half, not aggressive vs Jets at half, not aggressive to start dolphins game, passing on sure FGs in playoffs) . that cost his team home field advantage and possibly a trip to the Super Bowl. Then he scapegoats the offensive line coach. Maybe he should look at his pass all the time offense as the blame for not being able to block. He used to get most of these decisions right. Not this year. Maybe the end is near. God I hope so.....

Belichick is losing it in his old age. He made some poor decisions down thew stretch (aggresive vs Philly at half, not aggressive vs Jets at half, not aggressive to start dolphins game, passing on sure FGs in playoffs) . that cost his team home field advantage and possibly a trip to the Super Bowl. Then he scapegoats the offensive line coach. Maybe he should look at his pass all the time offense as the blame for not being able to block. He used to get most of these decisions right. Not this year. Maybe the end is near. God I hope so.....

The HC of the defending SB champs who reached the conference championship game is "losing it" . . . gotcha.

The HC of the defending SB champs who reached the conference championship game is "losing it" . . . gotcha.

He made some bad decisions that cost his team and you can't deny that. He is NOT GOD despite your worshiping of him.

What Belichick has done with it though is unprecedented in the way he revolutionized it's concepts.

Passing 57 times against the best pass rush in the league. Revolutionary.

He probably should have taken a page out of Kubiak's book and ran it even though they were only getting a couple yards. At least they would have had some manageable 3rd downs. Thought Kubiak out smarted him in this one.

When you get the consistent benefit of "legalized holding," soft balls, spy cams, don't touch me I'm playing Tommy flag football, ignored intentional grounding, and a number of cheating designs yet to be discovered -- is it any wonder an inferior athlete like the Lady, who normally has enough time to polish her nails in the pocket -- can barely put up 20 points when the game ain't going her way!

Nope. Dan Marino was a one man "system," and the single most dominate offensive force to every play quarterback -- whereas the Lady plays coitusback in a era of "special protection" for inferior athletes -- because the league is about "glamour" and "fluff" and providing special protection to it's marquee personalities.

Brady would have been destroyed if he played back in the era of "real football" when you could treat the QB rudely and not have to worry about "flag football rules."

My opinion. Of course.

BNF.

Passing 57 times against the best pass rush in the league. Revolutionary.

Do you understand what football concepts are?

Rhetorical question, because if you did you would be able to differentiate it apart from game planning.

Do you understand what football concepts are?

Rhetorical question, because if you did you would be able to differentiate it apart from game planning.

I'm not a football expert like you. But I do know Kubiak schooled Belichick in this one. Had a much better game plan.

he even made the decision to allow the clock to run down last year, it is spun as his genius(which everything is) but it was a mistake they got lucky with. he also passed over 2 FGAs in the 4th this week and they came back to haunt them. He has relied on Brady to overcome any mistakes the last 15 years but Brady couldn't rescue him this time.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I'm not a football expert like you. But I do know Kubiak schooled Belichick in this one. Had a much better game plan.

I wouldn't say that, they both did a poor job. Kubiak was begging NE to win that game.

he even made the decision to allow the clock to run down last year, it is spun as his genius(which everything is) but it was a mistake they got lucky with. he also passed over 2 FGAs in the 4th this week and they came back to haunt them. He has relied on Brady to overcome any mistakes the last 15 years but Brady couldn't rescue him this time.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I wouldn't say that, they both did a poor job. Kubiak was begging NE to win that game.

I thought Kubiak played the percentages. As long as they were up 8 the worst that could happen was Overtime. Wasn't going to have Peyton make that last mistake like Bret Favre did and give the other team an easy opportunity. Conservative play almost cost them. I like how he stuck with the run and got into some 3rd and 5 and 6's during the game. Ate the clock and shortened the game. By keeping the rushing attempts coming they finally broke a run that led to the winning points in the second half.

Except it happens to RT in Dec or early January, or shoot in Sept or Oct. Not the AFC Championship game.

That's what happens when your OL makes the Colts front 7 look like the Broncos front 7.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

What a bunch of excuse makers and adjusters!!!!

That's what happens when your OL makes the Colts front 7 look like the Broncos front 7.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

What a bunch of excuse makers and adjusters!!!!

so what happened when your Ol made a top Jets DL look like an awful DL in week 17 of 2013? tell me again about excuses?

Back
Top Bottom