Tom Brady deserves every bit of credit he gets, and then some. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady deserves every bit of credit he gets, and then some.

Brassmonki14120

Ο πόνος αισθήματος καταπίνει το πέος
Reaction score
Hit 86 times last season while throwing. Most in the NFL. I always thought of him as kind of wimpy but he's a beast.

He knows how to take hits, he doesn't really fall down hard except for that crazy spear he took on the final minute against the Giants. lol

He also deserves all the criticism he recieves for being a pompus arrogant jerk, a poor winner and a sore loser, and a cheating low life.

He also deserves all the criticism he recieves for being a pompus arrogant jerk, a poor winner and a sore loser, and a cheating low life.

To quote Patrick Roy "I couldn't hear what you said, I had my Championship rings stuffed in my ears".

The guy is a total team player, I mean he took a paycut. Tom Fricken Brady took a paycut. The most successful QB in the sport today is so unselfish he TOOK A PAYCUT!

Monday morning go into your Boss' office and tell him that you want him to cut your pay so they can use the money somewhere else. Do that and I'll agree with you that he's a lowlife.

To quote Patrick Roy "I couldn't hear what you said, I had my Championship rings stuffed in my ears".

The guy is a total team player, I mean he took a paycut. Tom Fricken Brady took a paycut. The most successful QB in the sport today is so unselfish he TOOK A PAYCUT!

Monday morning go into your Boss' office and tell him that you want him to cut your pay so they can use the money somewhere else. Do that and I'll agree with you that he's a lowlife.

I think it's hard to seperate the player from the team. Not many people respect the way that the Patriots have done business. So thus Brady is guilty by association.

I think it's hard to seperate the player from the team. Not many people respect the way that the Patriots have done business. So thus Brady is guilty by association.

Yeah I can see that.

Good for him and his pay cut Ill bet he is still making double digit millions. How do you know that he took a paycut out of kindness and not to feed his ego and buy another superbowl ring? Maybe he did it out of kindness, I cant definitivly say but Ild lay money on it being more about wanting another ring and all those fat sponorships that come with it.

Good for him and his pay cut Ill bet he is still making double digit millions. How do you know that he took a paycut out of kindness and not to feed his ego and buy another superbowl ring? Maybe he did it out of kindness, I cant definitivly say but Ild lay money on it being more about wanting another ring and all those fat sponorships that come with it.

OMG you're prolly right.

That arrogant jerk! All he wants to do is win Super Bowls and make money! Who the hell does he think he is?!

OMG that's capitalism! I can't believe he's achieving wealth and fame and prospering. By golly, he's living the American Dream!

What a pompous lowlife! I bet he thinks that he can get away with all this "being successful" stuff! Well I'm going out right now and buying a Bernard Pollard Fan Club T-Shirt, that'll show him.

OMG you're prolly right.

That arrogant jerk! All he wants to do is win Super Bowls and make money! Who the hell does he think he is?!

OMG that's capitalism! I can't believe he's achieving wealth and fame and prospering. By golly, he's living the American Dream!

What a pompous lowlife! I bet he thinks that he can get away with all this "being successful" stuff! Well I'm going out right now and buying a Bernard Pollard Fan Club T-Shirt, that'll show him.

I did not say there was anything wrong with doing that. What I did point out to you is that it was not necessarily the selfless act that you are attempting to portray it as.

I think a Pollard shirt would look good on you. I think you should where it to all the patriots games. Im sure all your fellow fans would be very receptive to it and have a good laugh about it with you.

Let me know how it works out for you.:up:

I did not say there was anything wrong with doing that. What I did point out to you is that it was not necessarily the selfless act that you are attempting to portray it as.

I think a Pollard shirt would look good on you. I think you should where it to all the patriots games. Im sure all your fellow fans would be very receptive to it and have a good laugh about it with you.

Let me know how it works out for you.:up:

I don't want to go to all the Patriots games. Just the ones when they play My Buffalo Bills.:up:

I give Brady credit because it's due to him, same thing I'll do if a fish player does something noteworthy.

We can agree to disagree on this

Looks like we're gonna have to.
OR...

We could play Madden '09!
Fish vs Bills
Loser submits to the winners opinion and is shamed by carrying the rival teams avatar the week of the first Fish vs Bills game!

Looks like we're gonna have to.
OR...

We could play Madden '09!
Fish vs Bills
Loser submits to the winners opinion and is shamed by carrying the rival teams avatar the week of the first Fish vs Bills game!

great idea. play for it.

brady was hit 86 times last week in less than a quarter? what you talkin bout willis?

great idea. play for it.

brady was hit 86 times last week in less than a quarter? what you talkin bout willis?

Last season he and Carson Palmer were both hit 86 times as they threw.

For the record the Madden is my 11 year old kids, I've played but by no means am I great, or good, or competent.

Back
Top Bottom