Tom Brady deserves every bit of credit he gets, and then some. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady deserves every bit of credit he gets, and then some.

Last season he and Carson Palmer were both hit 86 times as they threw.

For the record the Madden is my 11 year old kids, I've played but by no means am I great, or good, or competent.

oh. i can read, i promise. :rolleyes2: soy retardo.

playing for it is still a good idea. start spending some quality time with the kiddies and have them teach you the ropes. video games + children = 2 birds with one stone. that would be parenting advice from me, the biggest jackass on the planet.

To quote Patrick Roy "I couldn't hear what you said, I had my Championship rings stuffed in my ears".

The guy is a total team player, I mean he took a paycut. Tom Fricken Brady took a paycut. The most successful QB in the sport today is so unselfish he TOOK A PAYCUT!

Monday morning go into your Boss' office and tell him that you want him to cut your pay so they can use the money somewhere else. Do that and I'll agree with you that he's a lowlife.
:lol:

If I did that my boss would **** his pants and have a heart attack.

oh. i can read, i promise. :rolleyes2: soy retardo.

playing for it is still a good idea. start spending some quality time with the kiddies and have them teach you the ropes. video games + children = 2 birds with one stone. that would be parenting advice from me, the biggest jackass on the planet.

Alright, when do we play? PS3

Back
Top Bottom