Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore tonight

ucfphinfan12

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For those of you that saw the Patriots vs Lions game, Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore did last week. (no blocking up front)

Reggie Bush had an awesome game for the Lions.

Also Ted Ginn Jr. had a great burst of speed as he returned a punt for a TD.

Reggie Bush looked solid tonight.

He always looks bad when he is under pressure. Which is true for almost every QB. Everyone gets all up in arms when tanne looks shaky under pressure, but as you saw tonight Brady doesnt do to well with backers charging at him.

Teddy Ginn plays for the Panthers my friend. Thanks to the Lions for a blueprint on how to beat Tom Brady and the wretched Patriots. You gotta get in his kitchen and I have a good feeling that Cam Wake, Olivier Vernon and even a nicked Dion Jordan will be flipping pancakes in Brady's kitchen this year.

How freaking stupid to let Reggie bush walk...dumb

in no known universe will TB ever resemble MM... holy-jumped up-jeebus, it's friggin preseason football

Teddy Ginn plays for the Panthers my friend. Thanks to the Lions for a blueprint on how to beat Tom Brady and the wretched Patriots. You gotta get in his kitchen and I have a good feeling that Cam Wake, Olivier Vernon and even a nicked Dion Jordan will be flipping pancakes in Brady's kitchen this year.

Yea because the preseason game shows u how to beat Tom Brady. If u can get enough pressure on any qb u can take him out of his game. NE line should still be solid this year I wouldn't count on having a sackathon on Brady just yet. I find it amazing how people read what they want out of a preseason game. Yes NE turned the ball over and lost and if they do it the same in regular season they will lose.
In preseason TAvaris Jackson has a 154 rating and in regular season he has a place firm on the bench for his team

I keep saying it...... You cannot lose 80% of your offense in one offseason and still be a top 10 offense the next. If New England's offense is top 10 this year.....I will eat crow and declare Tom Brady the best that ever lived.

If the Dolphins put in that performance last week, all hell would be breaking loose in these forums.

If Reggie Bush had the same game in a Dolphin uniform half the people here would be saying "Six carries for a total of one yard. The dude sucks."

Usually, the second to last preseason game is the "dress rehearsal" game. That was the one with actual game planning and starters playing significant time. I don't get too high or too low from any of the other preseason games. If I was a Pats fan (God forbid), I'd be a little worried. And I'd feel the same if my Fins put up a game like that this Saturday.

Just goes to show the Brady is just like any other QB when he gets rattled. JT knew all about that.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

i was at the Lions vs Pats game and Detroit did a nice job getting pressure with their 4 down lineman. Pats tried to establish a run but the DL overwhelmed the Pats OL. I like the Pats rookie WR Tompkins but if Amendola misses any significant time, they may not get the automatic playoff berth they have enjoyed for over a decade.

Defensively, the Pats were okay. Ninkovich has really developed quite well but beyond him, they are just an average defense. When Reggie Bush finished dancing and ran, he made some nice gains. Depth wise, the Pats defense has nothing. They better stay healthy because their 2s are pretty bad. If for some reason Brady goes down this season, I don't expect another 2008 11-5 with a back up QB. Mallet was garbage. Poor decisions under pressure, inaccurate on some throws and couldn't move the ball until Detroit put the 3s in.

I don't put a lot into PS but the Pats turning the ball over their first 4 possessions could have been far worse than what it was. They really looked out of sync last night.

That has been Brady's achilles heel from day one. That's why we usually played them so tough. Jason Taylor was always in the backfield. If you can get pressure with your line, you can rattle Brady. But if you blitz......

Ugh.

Reggie looked slow and out of shape. You'd be crazy to think he could manage that much touches and play for an entire season.

Ted Ginn did what he does best!

We as Dolphins fans should know Brady's weakness, yet most of us have already given him the division. No freaking way! I like our chances this season.

For those of you that saw the Patriots vs Lions game, Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore did last week. (no blocking up front)

Reggie Bush had an awesome game for the Lions.

Also Ted Ginn Jr. had a great burst of speed as he returned a punt for a TD.

Reggie Bush looked solid tonight.

Back
Top Bottom