Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore tonight

If the Dolphins put in that performance last week, all hell would be breaking loose in these forums.

Well I think 10 years of dominating the division gives them a benefit of doubt that 5 out of 6 losing seasons don't for us

Also Ted Ginn Jr. had a great burst of speed as he returned a punt for a TD.

Ginn will bust a kick/punt return for a TD every now and then (6 in his career, at least in the regular season). That's what he does best.

It's pre season for everyone. I hope te pats are as bad as they looked last night but I'm not holding my breath. I'm waiting till the season starts.

Ozzy rules!!

Yea because the preseason game shows u how to beat Tom Brady. If u can get enough pressure on any qb u can take him out of his game. NE line should still be solid this year I wouldn't count on having a sackathon on Brady just yet. I find it amazing how people read what they want out of a preseason game. Yes NE turned the ball over and lost and if they do it the same in regular season they will lose.
In preseason TAvaris Jackson has a 154 rating and in regular season he has a place firm on the bench for his team

Coincidental you should bring this up: in another thread addressing why Omar Kelly is so critical specifically of Tannehill, I randomly brought up Tavaris speculating that the untalented hack would be on his bandwagon( regardless of TJ's stats)

Coincidental you should bring this up: in another thread addressing why Omar Kelly is so critical specifically of Tannehill, I randomly brought up Tavaris speculating that the untalented hack would be on his bandwagon( regardless of TJ's stats)

unless Wilson goes down that's not a good bandwagon to be on. I think Tannehill is better than Jackson even if Jackson is playing well in preseason. I think Phillip rivers is better at this time than either qb and is having a horrid preseason

It was great to the highlights of the Pats game last night! I have seen Brady as flawless this preseason. I'm happy to know Brady is still able to be shaken up by a strong defensive push. I'm also happy that our team has the players to do this. Soliai, Starks, Wake, OV, Jordan...They are built to beat up Brady. Build your team to win your division- Shula, I believe in this.

Without those easy dump offs to Gronk/Hernandez/Welker, Brady had a tough time finding open guys and his receivers dropped a lot of balls. He was visibly frustrated. Lions were able to put pressure and Brady just looked uncomfortable all night. If our secondary can hold up and cover their wideouts, our d-line should have similar success against them.

Obviously both TB AND MM have proven to be considerably better (relatively speaking for each) than their most recent performances would indicate

If Reggie Bush had the same game in a Dolphin uniform half the people here would be saying "Six carries for a total of one yard. The dude sucks."

Makes you wonder why our coaching staff never used him that way. 6 catches for over 100 yards. Nice.
I guess we don't have the guards to execute those screen plays. Seem like everyone else run them successfully.

didn't Detroit roll NE 2 years in the 3rd preseason game in Detroit? I don't think it affected the Pats in the reg season. Just another meaningless game

didn't Detroit roll NE 2 years in the 3rd preseason game in Detroit? I don't think it affected the Pats in the reg season. Just another meaningless game

And Brady lit it up opening day. The point is that when you get pressure on him, it can take him out of his game. Detroit has done it twice, the Jets, Ravens and Giants. Mostly what I took away from the game was the issues they have at WR, TE, OL and defensively. They are more vulnerable they have been in a long time. That said, it is only PS so let's see what happens as the season unfolds. They are still the team to beat in the AFC IMO.

And Brady lit it up opening day. The point is that when you get pressure on him, it can take him out of his game. Detroit has done it twice, the Jets, Ravens and Giants. Mostly what I took away from the game was the issues they have at WR, TE, OL and defensively. They are more vulnerable they have been in a long time. That said, it is only PS so let's see what happens as the season unfolds. They are still the team to beat in the AFC IMO.

Of course, we can say that about any QB. I won't believe they are vulnerable until I see it. I have been hoping this is the year they slide for too long.

Of course, we can say that about any QB. I won't believe they are vulnerable until I see it. I have been hoping this is the year they slide for too long.
I wouldn't say that about your QB, all it takes is a lineman's butt to get him off his game hahahaha and yes a butt fumble reference

I wouldn't say that about your QB, all it takes is a lineman's butt to get him off his game hahahaha and yes a butt fumble reference

Is a Lions fan really making fun of ANY other team? let alone one that has more playoff wins w/ Mark Sanchez than the Lions have since 1954?

Back
Top Bottom