Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore tonight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady looked a lot like Matt Moore tonight

Is a Lions fan really making fun of ANY other team? let alone one that has more playoff wins w/ Mark Sanchez than the Lions have since 1954?
Not a lions fan bro! Get your facts straight. Fins fan for life!

All we need to do vs. the Patriots is get turnovers and not give them any.

We have lost these last few years because of turnovers. I believe the last time we beat them was when Vontae had two picks vs. Brady stopping them from scoring and Mrs. Channing had a pick to finish him off.

Yes, the last time we beat the patriots was in 2009 when we won the turnover battle 2-1. Since then we haven't won the turnover battle and that translates to a loss every time. We played them even a couple of times but ended up losing a close game.

We need the turnovers to make it game. If we get no turnover they usually score 30 points

That Lions defensive line played outstanding. They were getting constant pressure without sending blitzers. Jason Jones was all over the place.. It was a pleasure to watch. I hope Jordan pans out, having an elite D-Line solves a lot of problems on defense.

sorry, I thought some called "daLionsden" was a Lion's fan. Either way Mark has more playoff wins than Miami since 1995.

I guess I should use QB rating!

You use that....once you find a QB actually worth being on an NFL roster. :lol::lol:

You use that....once you find a QB actually worth being on an NFL roster. :lol::lol:

the goal is to win in January and February, we haven't figured out the feb thing yet but in January w/ mark we have 4 playoff wins. In January since the 1995 season Miami has 3 playoff wins.

the goal is to win in January and February, we haven't figured out the feb thing yet but in January w/ mark we have 4 playoff wins. In January since the 1995 season Miami has 3 playoff wins.

Broken_record2-1.jpg

Can't we all get back to panicking over the Patriots getting slobberknockered (totally a word) by the Lions? Though I agree that getting beaten up by the Lions in the preseason is a bad sign for the Patriots. Last time it happened they lost the Super Bowl. :(

Back
Top Bottom