Tom Coughlin Foaming At The Mouth Ready To Return to Coaching | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Coughlin Foaming At The Mouth Ready To Return to Coaching

i dont want fossill, i'd take coughlin before fossill. at least get some disciplin out of a coach, thats what the fins need. and if we dont get either then who else, green is about the only other "free agent" that is worth a sh t. and please, no college dreamers here!!

ps if we stick with wanny, guess what.... SOS.. thats not save our soles , althought it might as well be!!

I think Coughlin will go the the Giants and Fassell will go to the Cardinals.

There is history with those coaches and those teams.

Tom Coughlin, Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban..

If they don't hire any one of these 3... I'll be even more disappointed than I had been of the Miami season...

Nick Saban has said he would go to an NFL team that could win right away.. Miami would have to pay him about 3-4 mill a year though..

I'm leaning towards Nick Saban because he is a players coach as well as a motivator.. Tom Coughlin is said ot be too rough on his players and with the pansies here in Miami with all the big egos.. That wont fare well.. Huge change it would be from having soft Wanny to Tom Coughlin getting on your *ss..

Nick Saban, Tom Coughlin or Romeo Crennel as Christmas present..

I am very shakey about this. Huizenga is an idiot. Saban would be perfect here. 3-4m? Big deal, I hope our fantastic owner sees that the sheer profit from a Superbowl season compensates that small amount for this year and the next few years 40 times over.

Coaching is the biggest bargain considering what a coach can change.

Originally posted by Jaj
I am very shakey about this. Huizenga is an idiot. Saban would be perfect here. 3-4m? Big deal, I hope our fantastic owner sees that the sheer profit from a Superbowl season compensates that small amount for this year and the next few years 40 times over.

Coaching is the biggest bargain considering what a coach can change.

:rolleyes: And that is exactly what the Redskin fans were EXPECTING / hoping the hiring of S Spurrier would bring top DC ....

Now the skins have the highest PAID h-c in the NFL without producing even a 500 record in 2 years ... :shakeno:

No thanks .....

:pirate:

Marino1983

What difference does that make? It comes out of Spurrier's pocket not the Washington Redskins cap.

Originally posted by Jaj
What difference does that make? It comes out of Spurrier's pocket not the Washington Redskins cap.

What comes out of "Spurriers pocket"? His contract is guaranteed and who was referring to the Redskins cap ?

The point is that Spurrier is the highest paid NFL h-c and in 2 years has struggled to even get the Skins to the 500 level !

I talk to a fair amount of Skin fans and they are very upset that Spurrier hasn't done squat since he bragged about how the Redskins would retake the NFC East championship his first year in Washington ....

:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by MIADolFan
does coaches salary count toward the cap???

No.

I don't have a problem spending a lot of money on a HC. If we want Saban, we will have to spend a lot of money.

The Redskins made a big mistake in their coaching decision. Spurrier runs a college system and it was never going to work in the NFL. They also decided to give him a ton of money at the same time.

Spending a lot of money is fine as long as you spend it on the right guy. Saban, a former NFL Defensive Coordinator, would be a good guy to spend a lot of money on since it will take a lot to bring him to the NFL.

Coughlin is a psycho and will have the players hating him. He doesn't let players cross their legs in any meetings for example.
KOO KOO KOO KOO

Excuse my ignorance, but what type of offense and defense does Nick Saban run?? I know he coached along with Belicheck for a while.. Will his offense succeed in the NFL?? What makes Saban different from Butch davis and Spurrier??

I've been to the Patriots forum and alot of them are wishing and hoping Miami does not get Nick Saban.. I'm still wondering why..

Once again.. Excuse my Ignorance..

Back
Top Bottom