Tommorows Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommorows Game

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm nervous. Here is what I'm scared of. We could be looking ahead to Seattle Thirsday night since we hate them so much. We might think cause we're playing at home that we will win. You guys are a good team and could beat us if you play like you did against the Bears. What do you guys think?

I was starting to have a good feeling about an upset but then I saw the injury report. I don't think GB is good at all but they have the trump card.

I'm nervous. Here is what I'm scared of. We could be looking ahead to Seattle Thirsday night since we hate them so much. We might think cause we're playing at home that we will win. You guys are a good team and could beat us if you play like you did against the Bears. What do you guys think?
You should be concerned.... Getting beat by Os****ingweiller doesnt look to good...

Don't worry bro the Dolphins are going to beat themselves

How is Miamis pass Defense and run Defense?

Dreadful. We suck at tackling and are thin at dline and lb. We do get a lot of interceptions that masks things, but unlucky for us, Rodgers doesn’t throw many. Your receivers, like everyone else against us, will be running free wide open all day long. We give up a ton of yards and points, especially on the road. The pack will have little trouble scoring 30 and a good shot at 40+

Top corner is solid. Nickel CB isn't bad either. Reshad Jones is a thumper at safety. Not sure how Minkah and TJ McDonald are splitting reps but they make up the rest of the DBs.

The above poster seemed to cover the DL well. Lots of injuries there

I hope Cobb plays. We need him and Adams to carry us. I do worry about your D shutting us down. You guys think your offense will torch us?

WE SUCK ON THE ROAD

Packers win at home, Miami loses on the road. Just stay on the Packer boards until after the game, we'll congratulate you on the win and go about your merry way.

I was starting to have a good feeling about an upset but then I saw the injury report. I don't think GB is good at all but they have the trump card.

I disagree
The Packers lost the last 2 games on the road
to two of the best teams in the NFL,The Pats and the Rams.

GB almost beat the Rams. I seriously doubt that they lose
3 straight games and add to the fact that Green Bay is one
of the few undefeated teams at home and The Dolphins
are a terrible road team...I don't think we have a snowballs chance
in hell/Lambeau Field

If you lend us some offensive lineman-since most of ours are injured-we might have a chance. However i suspect Brock will be running for his life the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom