Tonight's Game - Jamar Fletcher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight's Game - Jamar Fletcher

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
From the Sun-Sentinel:

"Jamar Fletcher: Although still improved from last season, the third-year cornerback was inconsistent against the Jaguars. Fletcher has the chance to atone tonight while starting in place of injured Patrick Surtain (knee)."

Although we are not facing Vick, Doug Johnson did very well in his one start against the Giants last year going 19 for 25 and earning the win.

This should be a good test for Fletcher and is definitely something to watch in tonight's game.

Does Anyone know how Doug Johnson did against the Ravens last week?????

Does Anyone know how Doug Johnson did against the Ravens last week?????
... He did fine.

I live just outside Atlanta and let me tell you they expect Doug Johnson to step up big time... He is smart and has a hell of an Arm... Many analysts and commentators believe he is good enough to be the starting QB on many NFL teams, and so does he. He frequently does phone interviews on 680 Sportstalk Radio up here, and that's exactly what he is aiming for. His contract is up at the end of the year and he has said that he doesn't think he will be in Atlanta next season because he expects to be Starting somewhere else in the league... So EVERY game this guy plays he will being going 110% to show himself off, because he may only get 5 or 6 chances to do so before Vick comes back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks 13isgr81, Ive never seen this guy play, if anything his name reminds me of Rob Johnson......Do you know how long he'll be playing for tonight??? will he get alot of reps???..... btw love that sig ;)

Basically take the abilities of Rob Johnson, mix with Brad Johnson's mind, and put the mobility of Rex Grossman.

Originally posted by zachseau13
From the Sun-Sentinel:

"Jamar Fletcher: Although still improved from last season, the third-year cornerback was inconsistent against the Jaguars. Fletcher has the chance to atone tonight while starting in place of injured Patrick Surtain (knee)."

Although we are not facing Vick, Doug Johnson did very well in his one start against the Giants last year going 19 for 25 and earning the win.

This should be a good test for Fletcher and is definitely something to watch in tonight's game.

I'll tell you, I don't have much faith in Fletch....

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Thanks 13isgr81, Ive never seen this guy play, if anything his name reminds me of Rob Johnson......Do you know how long he'll be playing for tonight??? will he get alot of reps???..... btw love that sig ;)

I'm not sure... He needs his reps so I expect at least 2 Quarters, but that may be all... The dropoff from Doug Johnson to the 3rd string QB is significant... They can reasonably expect to win games with Doug Johnson, but if he goes down, the Falcons may not win a game until Vick gets back...

Finneran just totally abused Fletcher. Used him like a kleenex. What's the deal already? The guy is weaker than circus lemonade. It's getting old watching him NOT step up. Patrick come back!!

Fletcher is 5'9, Finneran is 6'5....and that is the only play where Finnerann has done anything on Flecth tonight.

Price had him on the next play. Same exactly play. Dropped it. Finneran had him again but Johnson missed. They're coming after Jamar.

anybody see that like 60 yard attempt of Mare's? that he even got close with that shows u just how good he really is, lol.

Mare's kick was just wide. Had the distance.

Originally posted by massfinfan
i believe he got hurt. i think he tweaked his hammy.

I think so too. I know he was off the field during the Tbuck INT.

Back
Top Bottom