Tonight's Game - Jamar Fletcher | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight's Game - Jamar Fletcher

Fletcher was running with Finneran but Finneran was able to adjust to the ball and it was thrown very well for the receiver. I don't think Fletcher had much of a chance on that one.

Originally posted by BSQX4
Finneran just totally abused Fletcher. Used him like a kleenex. What's the deal already? The guy is weaker than circus lemonade. It's getting old watching him NOT step up. Patrick come back!!

At least Fletcher isn't allowing 2 WR's to fly by him while he scratches his head MR. MADISON!

What's the score, how's everyone doing?????????

Re: Re: Tonight's Game - Jamar Fletcher

Originally posted by Emskirch

I'll tell you, I don't have much faith in Fletch....

Neither did the Falcons Offensive coordinator who went at him often during his time in the game. He got schooled many times.
I was watching him consistently and he got flat out beat on many occasions when they didn't even throw that way. You probably couldn't see those on TV. Double the amount of times you saw him get beat on TV and you have the total number of times he was schooled.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

At least Fletcher isn't allowing 2 WR's to fly by him while he scratches his head MR. MADISON!

Madison looked poor as well.
He needs to stop thinking about the accomadations for his hotel room in Hawaii because if he keeps playing this way Surtains wife won't be the reason he dosen't make the pro bowl this year.

I believe it's a reference to Sam's lame-*** excuse for his down year last year. He said he had trouble focusing because "someone's wife was going around saying how another player should make the probowl". It was later figured out, pretty easily, that Sam was referring to Pat's wife talking about Pat.

Is that lame or what? He had trouble focusing because Pat's wife was saying that Pat should make the pro bowl. Sheeeesh.

Early on in the game, Fletcher looked like he was decent. He knocked down a good pass. But after that you could tell the Falcons were going after him. Many passes were thrown his way and he did little. Some were for large gains, and some were just bad throws from the QB that if had been thrown correctly would of been caught.

I haven't had faith in Fletcher in the past, and have less now watching him go against a 2nd stringer. While I could see he's improved, he hasn't improved enough.

Back
Top Bottom