Tony Gonzales at TE For Miami??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Gonzales at TE For Miami???

I deleted both of the imposters. One had 2 posts, and the other had 1 post... it was quite obvious.

Just someone playin a joke, not "cashing in" on a reputation. Happens all the time on other boards.

Give the fake a break Dolfans.......

If you had no life you might be doing it too.

anyone who would have thought that we were gonna get gonzales is silly to start with!!! This is THE premier TE in football and we have about as much chance of getting him as bills have of making it to the playoffs .....ZERO....lol!! Im guessing it was a crappalo fan too but lets not discount a newdork fan either they are equally moronic .

I wouldn't say its completely out of the realm of possibility if things sour between him and KC that much. Well, ok...yeah it is pretty much completely out of the realm of possibility. My bad.

What kind of life does this moron have if he spending his day pretending to be someone else. Does he have a job? Does he go to school? What a loser......

Thanks AJ, I was out of the house to early to even get my computer revving. I just got home.

We have DCH imposters huh? Funny stuff, but unfortunately for the imposters the VB style of message board has just to many ways to find out they are fake.

Go Phins...Rookies report to camp in two days!

Back
Top Bottom