Tony Stewart is a murderer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Stewart is a murderer

Purple car easily passed driver, Stewart enters frame nose toward wall and hits gas at impact! My guess is Stewart was gonna spray him with mud and killed him instead!

http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-stewart-ran-over-opposing-driver-during-1618893708

The car turns toward the wall after the kid goes under his tire. I don't know. I'm not a big racing fan and from what I know, Tony Stewart has a reputation as a hothead assclown, so I'm not inclined to defend him, but given the ****ty lighting conditions there it's possible he didn't see him until the last second?

However, if it's true what they've said that his pit crew changed the tire and removed the camera from his car afterward? Yeah...

I just find it hard to believe he would hit the guy on purpose. You're right that he could have been trying to spray mud on the kid, but I really don't see it from that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The car turns toward the wall after the kid goes under his tire. I don't know. I'm not a big racing fan and from what I know, Tony Stewart has a reputation as a hothead assclown, so I'm not inclined to defend him, but given the ****ty lighting conditions there it's possible he didn't see him until the last second?

However, if it's true what they've said that his pit crew changed the tire and removed the camera from his car afterward? Yeah...

I just find it hard to believe he would hit the guy on purpose. You're right that he could have been trying to spray mud on the kid, but I really don't see it from that.

"I know Tony could see him. I know how you can see out of these cars. When Tony got close to him, he hit the throttle. When you hit a throttle on a sprint car, the car sets sideways. It set sideways, the right rear tire hit Kevin, Kevin was sucked underneath and was stuck under it for a second or two and then it threw him about 50 yards."

To say he's a murderer is completely dumb and idiotic statement. Before you make a headline like that, do some research please.

To say he's a murderer is completely dumb and idiotic statement. Before you make a headline like that, do some research please.

I have done research look at the video first car passes nose pointed down hill as expected. Stewarts car was uphill toward outside wall prior to impact, just prior to impact/at impact he hits throttle which is what you do in a sprint car to get the back to come around. Watch the video read the witness statements Stewarts car exhibited two different types of behavior and it is obvious. You do a little research before you blindly defend a guy!

Like JDW said Stewart has 20+ years of crazed on and off track behavior! Stewart is the king of confronting cars on track simple google search shows that. At best this was a I will show this kid scare him sling mud on him gone wrong, at worst he actually did mean to hit him.

Stewart is one of the best drivers in the world and is capable of pin point control of a car while going 240+mph on the from stretch at Indy in a Indy car.

Again, to be fair, driving on a dirt track like that, you don't have the same control over your car. I will try to ask an old buddy of mine who is into sprint car racing about this if I can get in touch with him.

I don't know, I think it's crazy to say he hit him intentionally based on that video.

Well the guy just killed a young man... Fitting headline is.... fitting...

I'd stop short of calling him a murderer but the video doesn't look good. Although I think the actual contact was an accident it was certainly 100% avoidable... that's on Tony.

sent from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Again, to be fair, driving on a dirt track like that, you don't have the same control over your car. I will try to ask an old buddy of mine who is into sprint car racing about this if I can get in touch with him.

I don't know, I think it's crazy to say he hit him intentionally based on that video.

I am sure your buddy will tell you under power and at speed vs slow under caution the car is 2 different animals. I stand by my thoughts this looks like a I will show him/scare him stunt that went terribly wrong! Very least racing etiquette is when approaching a wrecked car on outside wall you go slow as practical and hug inside of track. Stewart was halfway up the track moving at a faster pace and hit the gas right at impact.

I am sure your buddy will tell you under power and at speed vs slow under caution the car is 2 different animals. I stand by my thoughts this looks like a I will show him/scare him stunt that went terribly wrong! Very least racing etiquette is when approaching a wrecked car on outside wall you go slow as practical and hug inside of track. Stewart was halfway up the track moving at a faster pace and hit the gas right at impact.

He texted me back. This dude has been to a lot of Indy, F1, Rally Car, etc. type races, so I kinda put some weight into his opinion on this. He said:

1. It's pretty common at these dirt car races for guys to get out of the car and grandstand a bit after an accident.
2. "NO EXCUSE" for Tony Stewart to hit him under caution, even tho the kid was crazy to go out on the track like that.

I always figured these guys had to be a little nuts to race these things, but that this kind of **** is common for guys to go out into the track? WTF?

He texted me back. This dude has been to a lot of Indy, F1, Rally Car, etc. type races, so I kinda put some weight into his opinion on this. He said:

1. It's pretty common at these dirt car races for guys to get out of the car and grandstand a bit after an accident.
2. "NO EXCUSE" for Tony Stewart to hit him under caution, even tho the kid was crazy to go out on the track like that.

I always figured these guys had to be a little nuts to race these things, but that this kind of **** is common for guys to go out into the track? WTF?

Yeah I attend several races a year mostly Indy, few NASCAR.... It is common even yesterday in nationwide race a wrecked driver was out on track giving other driver the finger. Ironically Tony Stewart frequents that type of behavior.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckPEP1Z3CY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mRY79mat34

The kid is a moron for getting out in the middle of a racetrack.
Thank god he didnt procreate.

Before anyone gets too carried away, let’s be clear there’s no way anyone should be thinking Stewart had it in mind to kill Ward or even injure him. No way, no how.

But given his history and the way he has reacted to situations throughout his career, it is not at all unreasonable to wonder if he wasn’t thinking of scaring or intimidating Ward.

The video that came out several hours after the wreck doesn’t make those questions go away. It reinforces them.

Bob Pockrass, the veteran and respected motorsports writer for The Sporting News, located a witness in the stands several hours before the video surfaced. The witness, a driver named Tyler Graves, described the scene as it unfolded in a way the video corroborated. Graves noted that when you hit the throttle in a sprint car, it “sets sideways.”

Now listen to the video of the incident. Right before contact, an engine guns. Stewart’s? No way to be sure, but as Graves noted and the video shows, the car “set sideways” and hit Ward.

Graves doesn’t buy the notion that Stewart couldn’t see Ward. Despite the shaky quality of the lighting and the dark firesuit Ward was wearing, he’s clearly visible in the video and several cars went by him without incident.

Why would you punch the throttle under caution?

So many questions, so many answers that likely will never come.

http://www.si.com/racing/2014/08/10/tony-stewart-kevin-ward-dead-accident

Pretty much just reinforcing what Flynn's been posting. As im not a racing fan, i dont know enough about how these cars work in various situations to say anything definitive. But i do know that video is pretty ****ing damning and i have no reason to disbelieve what multiple other drivers are saying.

Keep in mind, while the police aren't charging him yet, they are just now contacting car experts to go over how these cars react after you hit the throttle. Its going to be a tough call for the cops.

Im not quite sure where i stand on this. Theres no excuse for running onto the track like that. But then again...if someone is waiving a gun around trying to scare someone else and it goes off and kills someone, that person is arrested. Im leaning towards Flynn's conclusion that Tony, in a moment of anger, tried to scare him off. If thats the case, he deserves to go the jail.

Ward wasn't going after the first car the way he went after Tony.

You tell me if this sounds like a good idea to you.

You get out of your car on a busy Interstate and begin walking towards on-coming traffic as you point your finger in anger.

Does that sound like something a sane human being would do? It sucks that the kid lost his life, but he knew better than to get out of his car and run into traffic.

Check out this video from a few years back of Tony Stewart doing essentially the same thing that this kid did. Props to Tony for keeping a safe distance.

[video=youtube;wwc8obMmv7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wwc8obMmv7o#t=58[/video]

i think he should get manslaughter and toss a few salads behind bars...dudes a complete jerk off

Back
Top Bottom