Tony Wise is the Jets Offensive Line Coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Wise is the Jets Offensive Line Coach

phinphan11 said:
Was it a coincidence that two of those teams had top shelve running backs? One was even a future HOF'er.

what's the excuse for the success the dolphins had w/ lamar Smith?

Muck said:
:nublar:

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2994/

We'd been talking about this for a few days in VIP. But now it's official.

Does this make your Sunday or what?? :woot:

clear.gif

nyjunc said:

Lamar was a pretty good back when Wanny didn't wear him out with 40+ carries a game. My point is that it sometimes takes a pretty good RB to make a mediocre OL look better.

I'm not slammin Tony W.

Somebody has to pay his wage. Better that be you guys, since we already have Houck in the house!

nyjunc said:

That retired OL coach from buffablow (Breshnahan or something) that filled in during the summer for Boudreau (that was our OL coach when we had Lamar Smith). Boudreau sucked too.

Agua said:
That retired OL coach from buffablow (Breshnahan or something) that filled in during the summer for Boudreau (that was our OL coach when we had Lamar Smith). Boudreau sucked too.

Smith was still there in Wise's 1st yr of 2001. I'm not saying the guy is great or anything but he's had a pretty impressive career. it didn't end well in miami and it's understandable you'd think poorly of him but he's done more good than bad. We didn't just hire the Rich Kotite of OL Coaches.

I would think any of our defensive players who practiced against our Tony Wise coached O-Line would be thrilled to death. They should know exactly how to attack. I am loving the demise of the Jets and Bills. May it last for years.:evil:

dolfan305 said:
we got two guaranteed wins next season

You've won 4 of the last 16 against us, no matter what happens nothing is guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom