Tony Wise is the Jets Offensive Line Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Wise is the Jets Offensive Line Coach

Finz Fury said:
They're already at the bottom of the AFC East :lol: . This move definately won't help fix that.

Just when you think the Jests have sunken as low as they could go.......They go and hire the Houdini of the Half-Wit Offensive line coaches.

Fineas said:
2004 was obviously a bizarre year (with a whole new OL), but Wise was the OL coach when the Fins had by far their best run blocking OL in the last 30 years (2002). We was also the Dallas OL coach for their first Super Bowl, before Houck inherited the job after Wise went to Chicago. He's obviously not a bad OL coach.

Beudreau was the guy who was OL line coach when the line was playing well, Wise came in and did crap.

FinNasty said:
Listen Muck... I know you are an Admin... but this is posted in the wrong forum... Take 24 hrs off to think about it...

:lol:

Wow, the Jets are inverting to the Fins of 2004... Whats next? They really should hire Joe Namath as the Vice President of Football Operations:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is great news for the Fins

This is by far coaching change news of the off season. I think the chant J-E-T-S alreasy stand for Just End The Season, even before it's started for those morons.

Oops I was responding to the Tony (Not so) Wise going to the Jets.:sidelol:

yea the east hopefully should be a two team race between us and the patriots

motioncityhifi said:
yea the east hopefully should be a two team race between us and the patriots

Yes, and I think we will come out on top. The Pats are slowly fading away. :)

Dont be so sure about these kind of things. This is a strange league you never know the Bills and the Jets could make some great off season moves and be in thick of things.

This is great news.....when i heard this i couldnt stop laughing...we all know how bad this guy is and im sure those in jets town are cringing right now.....

the tide has turned in the afc east and the fins are riding the wave baby!

trate121hb said:
im sure those in jets town are cringing right now.....

A few recognize how bad he is. Several over on Gang Green ignore the comments of Phin fans and trust their own uninformed wishful thinking, however.

Muck said:
My hope is that Fergy (yes, I'm dubbing him Fergy) doesn't end up in NY. It would be an injustice for such a potentially great player to be held back that way.

You're right. Wise can not develop young talent.

Back
Top Bottom