Top 10 QBs by time to throw under/over 2.5 sec | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 QBs by time to throw under/over 2.5 sec

You should have... because it is...

NFL football is easily at the top of teams sports, luck driven leagues. It's not even close.
I think ice hockey is a close second.

After that, nothing.

Edit: oh wait I may have gotten this backwards. Trying to say ice hockey is a total team sport. You don’t win w luck and you don’t win w / out everyone playing complimentary

Honest question... If Patrick Mahomes isn’t represented on either list, what do we make of the stat to winning games?
Mahomes has the ability to run around in the pocket before finding a receiver or just running the ball himself. The Chiefs offense is built around this ability Mahomes has.

Just as the Dolphins offense is built around Tua’s ability to read the defense and get rid of the ball quickly.

Good coaches build their offenses around the skill set of their QB. Reid has done that with Mahomes, just like McDaniel has done with Tua.

It's weird antiquated list's like this, that give the Tua-Stans their bad reputation.

They are so desperate to try to prove Tua is amazing, they end up going too far and looking ridiculous.

The only list that matters is Super Bowl Trophies at the end of the day.

It's weird antiquated list's like this, that give the Tua-Stans their bad reputation.

They are so desperate to try to prove Tua is amazing, they end up going too far and looking ridiculous.

Some here seem to think the list that matters most is the Super Troll Trophies list. - LOL

Some here seem to think the list that matters most is the Super Troll Trophies list. - LOL
Hey Ray your old, wanna do me a favor and run for president real quick?

Requirements:
1) Don't drool or look like you've recently had a stroke.

2) Don't make sexest remarks that piss off all the women in the country before the election.

If you can do these things, you start in January!

So we’re just going to casually move the goal post?

First it’s Tua doesn’t have much mobility.

Now it’s Tua doesn’t have Brady level awarenss(Who does?)

Good Lord, Thought about a career in politics?
I don't think it's moving the goalpost, mobility and pocket awareness go hand in hand.

Honest question because I do not remember details of the game - did Trent Dilfer have any incredible plays to win the SB in 2000? Different NFL 25 years ago I guess though.

I might be a Tua homer subconsciously tbf. I do think the injuries were too much at the end of 2023 for any qb to carry the load in KC at -20 degrees or whatever the temp was.
Great point. I certainly don't think Mahomes could have won that game if he swapped places (teams) with Tua.

Hey Ray your old, wanna do me a favor and run for president real quick?

Requirements:
1) Don't drool or look like you've recently had a stroke.

2) Don't make sexest remarks that piss off all the women in the country before the election.

If you can do these things, you start in January!
I got you covered.
The drooling part, anyway. - LOL

Which is why Marino's a BUM!

Which is why Marino's a BUM!
Huge Marino fan here.

I'd rather win a SB and not be a huge Tua fan than vice versa. People act like Tua is our only chance at winning a SB, when in fact we had a HOF QB that only got there once despite a greater skillset.

Huge Marino fan here.

I'd rather win a SB and not be a huge Tua fan than vice versa. People act like Tua is our only chance at winning a SB, when in fact we had a HOF QB that only got there once despite a greater skillset.

It's a fair point, I just happen to think that Tua gives us a great chance to get there....and win....as did Marino, despite never winning, and my deadpan sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom