TOP 10 QB's In The League.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TOP 10 QB's In The League....

bakedmatt said:
10. Drew Bledsoe (I still think he's got something left and we might see it thise year, unfortunately)
I'll believe it when I see it. Right now he's one of the biggest question mark on our team.

#1) Peyton Manning
#2) Steve McNair
#3) Tom Brady
#4) Brett Farve
#5) Donovan McNabb
#6) Michael Vick
#7) Daunte Culpepper
#8) Chad Pennington
#9) Aaron Brooks
#10) Matt Hasselback

Justasportsfan said:
I'll believe it when I see it. Right now he's one of the biggest question mark on our team.

I don't miss that.

Here is mine for what its worth.
1 Payton- Already the best at reading and breaking down defenses. Killer arm and he calls his own audibles.
2 McNair- Plays through evrything. Can do it all and is everything to his team.
3 Brady :fire: - Just wins. Doesn't make mistakes but also still makes the big play. Unusual to have both.
4 Farve - On the tail end but still a killer gun.
5 McNabb -Now that he has a WR who can catch the ball look out. Runs well to create space versus running for yards. Vick should watch him.
6 Pennington- Perhaps the most accurate qb in the league
7 Plummer :eek: I know, but he is a mini McNabb. Can create space with his legs, good arm and finallly understands how NOT to make the big mistake.
8 Hasselbeck- Another Homegren/Reid product. Do we have one in AJ? Hope so. I watched a Green Bay game (while Reid was still there) and I noticed some similarities between Hasslebeck, Farve and what I have heard of AJ. All have big arms, all throw the quick 3 step slant extremely well and of course the same system. That 3 step could be a killer with Boston and work with our O line.
9 Green- Could be the system but you cant argue his numbers
10 Bledsoe- A staue but only had one down year. He is still a great QB IMO. :cry:
Special upside props for Carr, Vick and Leftwich.
Cant say I like Brooks or Culpepper on the field. They look great but they throw too many picks and their teams dont win. Plenty of talent to get into top 5 even but the most important aspect of a qb is his head and these guys worry me.
Another special prop for Delhome who plays within himslef and does what all QBs should aspire to do....keep the football. Doesn't have the talent to crack the top 10 though.

how the hell does aaron brooks continue to make this top ten, i mean the kid is talented but hes not worthy of top ten status... anyway
1-peyton manning- i respect a man with the work ethic, hunger for knowledge, and pure passing skills of peyton.
2-steve mcnair- ultimately if you had one game to win with a current qb you would definitely give this guy a look, but only if he had a broken leg... he sux when hes healthy :roflmao: .
3-tom brady- unfortunately greatness is not always determined by skill, because if it were this guy wouldnt be in the top 15, but he will win you games, and big ones....unlike fiedler:fire: .
4-micheal vick- the guy is amazing and in a matter of months he can easily catapult to #1 on this list, hes the lebron james of football and i just pray ... as a football fanatic that he stays healthy.
5- matt hasselback- he learned from one of the greatest and it showed last year, he's definitely not top 5 in trash talking but he will be good for a while.
6-donovan mcnabb- some would put him higher, but i dont see very much accuracy out of him, and i see a fear of pulling it down and running... he threw too many INT's that were unnecessary when he could've just run, i mean he has the skill USE IT!
7- daunte culpepper- he's sort of a freak of nature and actually i would put him and mcnabb interchangeably at 6 and 7 because culpepper is more willing to run and is much more accurate.... but mcnabb has intangibles.
8-brett favre- any man who can throw for 400 yards the day after his father passes away deserves to be up here, as the years pass one qb stays constantly in the top 10 and that is brett, no reason for that to change this year.
9-rich gannon- he was injured last year, not benched, and the way this guy studies the game he will not miss a beat, his MVP type play was not a product of pure passing ability which is why i think his numbers will be similar, he uses his noggin
10-david carr- thats right i said it ... look out for david carr because the kid is gonna be good, carr to johnson is going to be a common highlight this year, dont be surprised if they are a pro bowl tandem this year.

8-

Back
Top Bottom