Top 5 current Fins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 current Fins?

Hill
Ramsey
Armstead
Tua
Waddle
The beauty is that this is a tough list to put together. With Fangio here, easily Phillips and Holland could make a push to be on this list. '21 Howard would have been on this list and Jones might also be making a push as well as Long. This is the best roster I've ever seen on this team.

I don't have a list... Its been hard as a Fins fan in the past to make these lists because I had to think long an hard on who to put into the top 5... This time its different, i've got up to 8 players and have to think long and hard on who to take off of it.

@Feverdream Good call on Chubb, he's severely underestimated around here.
Yep, no surprise JP seemed to be more dominant after his arrival. Watch this year, those two are gonna feast.

Hopefully they are "allowed" to touch the QB.

Hill
Ramsey
Armstead
Wilkins
Phillips (maybe Waddle)

In that order
If Tua isn’t the best player on the field on offense next year, the Dolphins aren’t going anywhere but home for the playoffs. The Dolphins are only going as far as Tua takes them.

If Tua isn’t the best player on the field on offense next year, the Dolphins aren’t going anywhere but home for the playoffs. The Dolphins are only going as far as Tua takes them.
Teams had halfway decent QBs and actually won the SB.
I think Tua is better than halfway decent QBs.

We’ve had good defensive players on defense over the past few 20 years but it’s nice to have Fins on offense that people want to draft in Fantasy Football.

Back
Top Bottom