Top 5 players in the NBA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 players in the NBA

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this and I think the top 5 players are James, Kobe, Wade, Nowitzki, and Nash in that order. thoughts?

Duncan has a few rings. He is Top 3. Drop Wade to 4th. And Nash 5th.

Dirk isn't on that list yet.

im not gonna put them into any kind of order but:

LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Dwayne Wade
Steve Nash

DevilElias26 said:
im not gonna put them into any kind of order but:

LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Dwayne Wade
Steve Nash

The order is

Duncan
Lebron
Kobe
Nash
Wade

haha Lebron is not 1.. and duncan shouldnt even be on the list in this part of his career.... Kobe is number 1 and I think Dwyane is over Lebron but thats just me and yea my username is dwyanewade.

1. LeBron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwyane Wade
4. Tim Duncan
5. Kevin Garnett

I am sorry, but those three top perimeter players are locked as the top 3.

EDIT: Damn, the playoffs kind've lost me on The Big Ticket. I personally think Garnett, overall, is a better player than Tim Duncan right now. Tim Duncan's three rings, however, gives him the slight push.

Top 5 (no order)

Tim Duncan (no brainer)
Kevin Garnett (anybody who delievers 22 and 12 and 4 assists with good D, should always be on this list)
Lebron James (he's not the next Jordan, he's the first Lebron James)
Kobe Bryant (best guard in the league right now)
Dirk Nowitski (Glad he is really starting to get his props, fantastic player)

next 5:

Dwayne Wade (the kid is amazing, if he can lead the Heat to a championship he will definetly have to find a spot in my top 5, not a knock on him that he's not there, but he will be.)
Steve Nash (Best PG, no questions, but Kobe or Lebron was MVP this year)
Allen Iverson (Always been a favorite of mine, love the guys heart)
Tracy McGrady (he was top 5 before injuries, if he's healthy, watch out)
Shaquille O'neal (the big fella still is here, his presence alone is major)

Haha its so funy how high you guys rate lebron james... number 1? come on thats kobe spot and dwyane wade is a better player than lebron james.

DwayneWade said:
Haha its so funy how high you guys rate lebron james... number 1? come on thats kobe spot and dwyane wade is a better player than lebron james.

U can't teach size man, not to mention I like Lebron better on defense than Wade, and Lebron can shoot the 3. I love Wade man, but Lebron and his supporting cast (which I must say is not nearly as good as the Heat's) had the Pistons to the edge, u got to respect that man. Nobody in here is saying Wade is not comparable to Lebron, they are both amazing, but Lebron is just unique man.

Heres my top 5 go ahead heat fans flame me if you must but I really believe this

1. Kobe
2. Lebron James
3. Tim Duncan
4. Steve Nash
5. Kevin Garnett

MY 5 after these

6. Dirk Nowitzki [Is doing so much for his team right now]
7. Dwyane Wade [if he wins a championship this year im putting him at 5 and dropping garnett]
8. Tracy McGrady [Injuries kill him, thats why he drops to 8th...hes a top 5 player though]
9. Paul Pierce [Finally realized his potential last year with his best season ever...If he can find a way to get his team in the playoffs he may be top 5 next year]
10. Allen Iverson [Lots of heart but just doesnt impress me as a player goes...selfish as they get]

Rocky Raccoon said:
how anyone doesn't have Steve Nash in their top 5 boggles my mind

2 mvps, runs the floor better then any pg in the league, makes players around him better...his only flaw is his defense is terrible

Back
Top Bottom