Top 5 QBs in catchable throw rate. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 QBs in catchable throw rate.

Thanks for putting some context to the stat. That's why I hate stats that are posted "in a vacuum". Without context, they are merely promoting an agenda, whether it be pro or con.

In this particular case, though it isn't drastic, it would lead ppl to believe that Rodgers has been throwing more accurate passes than all 4 guys listed after him, but the reality is, his passes (on average) are almost pathetically short.

If Tua were passing for 3 air yds per, ppl would surely point it out to detract from his performance. I realize Rodgers has earned the benefit of doubt, but it still seems disingenuous to me.
I have Rodgers on my fantasy team (Benched hi for Tua). Rodgers has zero trust in his WRs right now. Most the throws are to RBs and TEs. Don't get me wrong Rodgers is still an amazing Passer, just goes to show that having legit targets at WR really does matter to even the best QBs.

d4sCea.gif

Dude how'd you get it to play like a normal gif?

cant believe Ingold dropped that..

I knw Mostert cant make that catch either.

we need to get someone else a chance.

cant believe Ingold dropped that..

I knw Mostert cant make that catch either.

we need to get someone else a chance.

Didn't Ingold drop a catchable wheel route against the Patriots as well? The Dolphins need a pass-catching weapon out of the backfield.

Code:
img
Dude how'd you get it to play like a normal gif?

Step 1: Go to the page you linked to: https://makeagif.com/gif/tua-to-ingold-d4sCea

Step 2: Click on the "gif" switch on the lower right side of the video.

Step 3: Right-click the gif, and "Open Image" / "View Image" (depending on your browser), and you'll get the direct URL to the gif: https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-28-2022/d4sCea.gif

Step 4: Post the direct URL to the gif on the Finheaven message board, with img tags around it.

All of Brady's passes. Lol.

Seriously, that's a great question.

1. A pass that is in the right position, or close to it on the mark the ball is expected to be.

2. A pass that is thrown fast enough where the receiver does not have to wait much for it, but not fast enough where it's...let's just say to hot to handle.

3. Ball that does not need to be double clutched, to catch it.

4. Ball thrown in a way, where the receiver just needs open his arms, and the ball is in there without him having to do much, other clutch the moment he feels the ball.

1. A pass that is in the right position, or close to it on the mark the ball is expected to be.

2. A pass that is thrown fast enough where the receiver does not have to wait much for it, but not fast enough where it's...let's just say to hot to handle.

3. Ball that does not need to be double clutched, to catch it.

4. Ball thrown in a way, where the receiver just needs open his arms, and the ball is in there without him having to do much, other clutch the moment he feels the ball.
If that's the evaluation, I like it. I know the general rule is if a receiver can get a hand on it they should catch it. I don't think that is always the case.

Over 1 dropped pass.
it doesnt get any better or easier..

give him another shot at some point..but i think ahmed can run and catch that route if i remember, and hes fast.

being a fullback obviously it makes it easier to get out in route, but I watched them in camp try to have Mostert run the same route and he simply coulnt catch it multiple times, wrote about it.

If that's the evaluation, I like it. I know the general rule is if a receiver can get a hand on it they should catch it. I don't think that is always the case.

When I played Receiver during Highschool, I know that if the ball was within my fingers, at the right velocity, if It was incomplete, it was on me, not the QB.

Back
Top Bottom