Top 5 quarterbacks in the drafft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 quarterbacks in the drafft

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think if the Dolphins were going to draft a QB I would want it to be one of these 5 guys.

1.Jay Culter
2.D.J. Shockley
3.Brodie Croyle
4.Vince Young ( I would have put him higher but theres no way we'll get him)
5. Matt Lienert ( Same as above)

If you hate USC put this on your reply:dolphins:

Straztheman said:
I think if the Dolphins were going to draft a QB I would want it to be one of these 5 guys.

1.Jay Culter
2.D.J. Shockley
3.Brodie Croyle

I agree with all choices except Shockley. He has accuracy problems...BIG TIME. He did not have a good week at the Senior bowl. I do not agree with your order. I think more like:
1. Leinart
2. Cutler
3. Young
4. Croyle
5. Whitehurst

Straztheman said:

1.Jay Culter
2.D.J. Shockley
3.Brodie Croyle

I would replace Shockley with Charlie Whitehurst. Whitehurst is a better fit for this offense.

Putting Cutler above Young is crazy. I understand that we have a real chance of getting Cutler....and none of getting Young. I also know it's a nice thing to support the guy who may be a Phin....but give Young his do!

1. Leinart
2. Young
3. Cutler
4. Croyle
5. Whitehurst

1. Leinart (because he can start in 2006)
2. Cutler ( Quick release and velocity remind me of Marino, although not much else)
3. Young (Potentially the best but it will take him three to four years to realize his potential, if he ever does)
4. Erik Meyer (potential sleeper steal of the draft, can be had with a 5th)
5. Gradkowski (probably not right for this system, but would be a good backup and maybe a good starter in the right system)

poornate said:
Putting Cutler above Young is crazy. I understand that we have a real chance of getting Cutler....and none of getting Young. I also know it's a nice thing to support the guy who may be a Phin....but give Young his do!

1. Leinart
2. Young
3. Cutler
4. Croyle
5. Whitehurst

Dude,

This is MY opinion. Even though Young is a better ATHLETE than Cutler, I think that Cutler will turn out to be a better pro QUARTERBACK than Young.

poornate said:

Everyone's entitled their own opinion. I'd take Cutler over Young 10 times outta 10.

My Top 5
1. Cutler
2. Croyle
3. Leinart
4. Whitehurst
5. Meyer

SpeedRush99 said:
Everyone's entitled their own opinion. I'd take Cutler over Young 10 times outta 10.

My Top 5
1. Cutler
2. Croyle
3. Leinart
4. Whitehurst
5. Meyer

Speedrush we agree 9 out of 10 times but... Croyle over Leinart? Aren't you concerned about injuries??? I personally think the Fins are secretly targeting Croyle in rd 2. No Facts just a hunch.

Finfanforever said:
Speedrush we agree 9 out of 10 times but... Croyle over Leinart? Aren't you concerned about injuries??? I personally think the Fins are secretly targeting Croyle in rd 2. No Facts just a hunch.

Eh, the water gets alittle muddy in that area. :D Thing is, Leinart most likely won't be around anyway so it doesn't make much difference. I think Croyle has a stronger arm, is just as accurate, more mobile, tougher, and more of a leader. Leinart has him in the touch area and injury history but thats about it IMO.

SpeedRush99 said:
Eh, the water gets alittle muddy in that area. :D Thing is, Leinart most likely won't be around anyway so it doesn't make much difference. I think Croyle has a stronger arm, is just as accurate, more mobile, tougher, and more of a leader. Leinart has him in the touch area and injury history but thats about it IMO.

I still think Saban at least inquires about moving up to get Leinart or Cutler. Unable to do so ...Saban moves down, picks up a 3rd rounder and picks the BPA in the 1st round and targets Croyle in round 2. :wink:

Finfanforever said:
I still think Saban at least inquires about moving up to get Leinart or Cutler. Unable to do so ...Saban moves down, picks up a 3rd rounder and picks the BPA in the 1st round and targets Croyle in round 2. :wink:

Very possible

I. Matt Leinart
II. Vince Young
(Out of reach, I don't know if they count)
1. Jay Cutler
2. Brodie Croyle
3. Charlie Whitehurst
4. Omar Jacobs
5. Bruce Gradkowski

Back
Top Bottom