Top 6 defensive Play Callers according to PFF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 6 defensive Play Callers according to PFF

Tua was out for raiders,ind and Bucs games..
And Houston and 2-1/2 quarters of the Ravens game and 3-1/2 quarters of the Bills game. I’m saying that if he played those games, with what we had, the team would have been playing better as a whole and we would have won 10 or 11 games. IMO

Look at what he had against the Jags and Falcons. 2 WR, no running game, a different TE leading the team in snaps, a different RB leading the team in snaps but no RBs getting more than 30% of the snaps in a single game. This team was horribly mismanaged last season. And I think Flores had a lot to do with that. And I think the team spoke up about it. And that is why he isn’t here.

Tua was out for raiders,ind and Bucs games.3 hard games..brissett beat Texans got bench in ravens games...
And Houston and 2-1/2 quarters of the Ravens game and 3-1/2 quarters of the Bills game. I’m saying that if he played those games, with what we had, the team would have been playing better as a whole and we would have won 10 or 11 games. IMO

Look at what he had against the Jags and Falcons. 2 WR, no running game, a different TE leading the team in snaps, a different RB leading the team in snaps but no RBs getting more than 30% of the snaps in a single game. This team was horribly mismanaged last season. And I think Flores had a lot to do with that. And I think the team spoke up about it. And that is why he isn’t here.
Maybe???? we will see this yr...i expect better Tua than last yr...how much better idk???? That where the debate come in...

Back
Top Bottom