Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com...

Nope not buying any jersey without Marino, Taylor or Thomas on it until a few seasons in lol. It can look quite painful in a few. last jersey i bought was Ricky but Im not mad at Ricky

somehow that seems to be what everybody is waiting for (me included) and yet the regular Tua home and away jerseys are already a hot commodity
I just want the old school throwbacks so I'm waiting it out. Ptobably get Tua in aqua and Parker in white

Nope not buying any jersey without Marino, Taylor or Thomas on it until a few seasons in lol. It can look quite painful in a few. last jersey i bought was Ricky but Im not mad at Ricky

Lol, me to, an orange jersey and I loved it. I am not mad at Ricky either. Hell the weed wouldn’t be a problem now.

My patience ran thin and tried to buy the aqua one last night......it sold it while in my cart.

Guess i'm waiting for the stitched ones now myself.

I believe the stitched are $149 compared to $99 for the vinyl number, name and logo. I think the $50 extra is worth it.

Does it make any difference at all to the quality/comfort of the actual jersey? Or is it literally the same jersey with a slightly different name/number

Does it make any difference at all to the quality/comfort of the actual jersey? Or is it literally the same jersey with a slightly different name/number
It's the same jersey... but the numbers are stitched because it's the "on field look".

Back
Top Bottom