Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com...

Does it make any difference at all to the quality/comfort of the actual jersey? Or is it literally the same jersey with a slightly different name/number

To be honest, I think the vinyl are more comfortable but the stitched look better. I'm going to wait out and get a stitched, having a single number will probably be a bonus. My Wake 91 stitched kinda rubs against my nipples, and not in a fun way.

I'ma wait to see if they have an official one with a Shula patch or emblem whenever its announced what they are going to do this season for the Don
Thats smart. I'm going to wait get and get a throw back away stitched.

Does it make any difference at all to the quality/comfort of the actual jersey? Or is it literally the same jersey with a slightly different name/number

I have a stitched "on field"Calvin Johnson jersey, well worth the extra money as far as quality goes. Head and shoulders more durable and a higher quality to the fabric and materials used IMHO. Would highly recommend you get a stitched on field replica jersey for Tua UK. You won't regret it

Edit: As Finuk said, the Vinyl have a lighter feel and are better for everyday apparel. But for the one you break out on special occasions , or maybe just have it displayed in your room go with stitched.

I have a stitched "on field"Calvin Johnson jersey, well worth the extra money as far as quality goes. Head and shoulders more durable and a higher quality to the fabric and materials used IMHO. Would highly recommend you get a stitched on field replica jersey for Tua UK. You won't regret it

Edit: As Finuk said, the Vinyl have a lighter feel and are better for everyday apparel. But for the one you break out on special occasions , or maybe just have it displayed in your room go with stitched.

Good point on durability. I do wear my vinyl ones much more but the numbers look tatty after a while, that doesn't happen with the stitched. My stitched one looks pretty much as good as new.

I've bought two jersey's the last 4 years a Ryan Tannehill and a Minkah Fitzpatrick....I'll wait before I buy a Tua.

Hey that Tammy jersey was good for 7 years! Minkah? I can’t blame you there.

I agree. I am very impatient but for the extra $50 it is well worth it. I will wait for the stitched.

I've bought two jersey's the last 4 years a Ryan Tannehill and a Minkah Fitzpatrick....I'll wait before I buy a Tua.
It's been a few years since I bought one. Do you know if they run large?

I've trimmed down to 6'1" and 180ish.

Damn I was going to buy my shirt today on the Miami Dolphins website and all the large ones are sold out. Guess I’ll buy my sons for right now.

I bought the home jersey friday, then got the confirmation email the next morning saying the expected delivery date was October 6th....anybody else get this? That’s gotta be a mistake.....

Back
Top Bottom