Top two picks will be receivers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top two picks will be receivers

fishypete said:
That how I see it so far....I just read a article that the 49ers and S.D. are talking about trading Rivers to the 49ers for the 1st pick. Frankly it makes sense for both teams to do that....the 49ers receive a higher rated QB than the the two junior QB's in this draft and at a cheaper price and a second round pick...I believe Rivers contract only cost's an avg of 350,000 for the next two years...and truely doesn't kick in until after two years from now....the Chargers get the best weapon in the draft Edwards....and add a great talent for years to come. Now...with that happening....you now have at least two teams that want M. Williams....the Vikes and Bucs....both have extra picks and play into Saban's hands...and plan, to trade down and acquire extra picks. So don't be surprised to see Edwards taken with the 1st pick and Williams taken with the 2nd pick.

I know I read that SD would at least entertain a possible trade for Rivers, but wow, they would have to eat some serious dollas this year if they do.

I would not be one bit surprised if SF picks Edwards. He may have some questions about dropped passes but he seems to me, to be the best prospect in this draft. Williams could come here as well. He fits in with the three Wr sets they will be running next year. Hey, if your right, and if Saban can get one of the other teams to bite, and still stay in the top 5-9, I'm doing cartwheels.

Back
Top Bottom