Toughest games of 2003. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Toughest games of 2003.

I don't care what's the toughest game as long as we win all 6 games against AFC east opponent. That would mean that every other team in the division need to win 1 more game than us to be in front of us. That would put them at least 0-2 in division and conference game.

Achieving that would be great:
1- Win any game Vs AFC east opponent = Winning division
2- Win any (most) game Vs AFC opponent = Bye week
3- Win all playoffs games = Easy to understand

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I don't care what's the toughest game as long as we win all 6 games against AFC east opponent. That would mean that every other team in the division need to win 1 more game than us to be in front of us. That would put them at least 0-2 in division and conference game.

Achieving that would be great:
1- Win any game Vs AFC east opponent = Winning division
2- Win any (most) game Vs AFC opponent = Bye week
3- Win all playoffs games = Easy to understand

Actually, if we just won 5 of the 6 it would put us in the drivers seat since it would make it HIGHLY unlikely that whoever we split with would have a better Division record, so we'd win the first tie.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Actually, if we just won 5 of the 6 it would put us in the drivers seat since it would make it HIGHLY unlikely that whoever we split with would have a better Division record, so we'd win the first tie.

We should go undefeated, so we wouldn't need to worry about winning the first tie.
:lol: ;)

The Giants on the road along with Bill, and Pats in Dec..We will go undefeated at home, that's a guaranteed..

The last four games of the season are the hardest, given our poor track record in December. The games could be at home against the Lions, Texans, Cardnials and Bungles, theyd still be tough.

I think any game against a division opponent is never a gimmie, Doesn't matter who the better team is, we as Fin Fans have learned that many times over the years, most recently last years losses to the Bills, Jets and Patriots.

But how many years have we seen the Jets suck suck suck just to come into a game against the Fins and play like SB champions.

Hey I got to say Jets Suck and I didn't even try it just came rolling out as if it was the natural thing to say. :LOL:

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
***** = games I think will be our toughest this year.

9/7 1:00 Houston
9/14 1:00 @ NY Jets *****
9/21 8:30 Buffalo
9/28 BYE
10/5 1:00 @ NY Giants ?
10/12 1:00 @ Jacksonville
10/19 1:00 New England
10/27 9:00 @ San Diego *****
11/2 1:00 Indianapolis ?
11/9 1:00 @ Tennessee *****
11/16 1:00 Baltimore
11/23 8:30 Washington
11/27 4:05 @ Dallas*
12/7 4:15 @ New Eng. *****
12/15 9:00 Philadelphia ?
12/21 1:00 @ Buffalo *****
12/28 1:00 NY Jets ?

I generally agree, but I would put the 2nd NE and BILLS game ahead of the rest, with the Bills game tougher b/c of the Monday nighter against Philly. I would add a star to both the Philly game and the Jets game. I would also give the Dallas game two stars - B/c it will be after a Sunday Night game (Okay! Give me a break!) against the 'Skins.

Our schedule, b/c of the teams and the way it is laid out, has to be the toughest in the league and is the toughest I've seen in over a decade. It is the one thing that I can see really hurting us.

These late season Monday night games and short weeks are a real rip off, especially when we have 3 games against division rivals in December.

December will once again determine the season. If we go 4-0 in December, I say we'll have a homefield bye and be in the SB. If we go 3-0 against our division opponents in December, I'd say the same thing. The only way we go 2-2 and still will be in good shape for the SB, is if we are 10-2 or better going into December.

we can go 12-0 and still lose the last four games. I'd be ok with it as long as they get it together for the super bowl

Re: Re: Toughest games of 2003.

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

I generally agree, but I would put the 2nd NE and BILLS game ahead of the rest, with the Bills game tougher b/c of the Monday nighter against Philly. I would add a star to both the Philly game and the Jets game. I would also give the Dallas game two stars - B/c it will be after a Sunday Night game (Okay! Give me a break!) against the 'Skins.

Our schedule, b/c of the teams and the way it is laid out, has to be the toughest in the league and is the toughest I've seen in over a decade. It is the one thing that I can see really hurting us.

These late season Monday night games and short weeks are a real rip off, especially when we have 3 games against division rivals in December.

December will once again determine the season. If we go 4-0 in December, I say we'll have a homefield bye and be in the SB. If we go 3-0 against our division opponents in December, I'd say the same thing. The only way we go 2-2 and still will be in good shape for the SB, is if we are 10-2 or better going into December.
rats! i wasn't paying attention to the schedule. 3 of 4 games in dec are division games? and two of those are gonna be in the snow. who comes up with this ****?:yell:

Back
Top Bottom