Trade Deadline Offensive Targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline Offensive Targets

Is he better than what we have? The eye test suggest Pollard adds an extra toughness and expolsion that Gaskin doesn't.
Gurley's on an expiring deal. I know the knees but we can add a feature back in the draft. I'd much rather go that route.

Is he better than what we have? The eye test suggest Pollard adds an extra toughness and expolsion that Gaskin doesn't.
i think pollard is much better than anybody on our roster.

just for 2020, i would add him for a late round pick.

Gurley doesn’t look the same back after those knee injuries but that’s precisely why the Rams let him go.

I can’t see any realistic trades that vastly improves us at that position. I think we keep our powder dry and take a back in FA or the draft.

I’m not saying I agree with this though as at 4-3 and looking at the schedule, we have a shout at a play off spot. I’d hate to see us lose out because our running game sucks.

Over to you Mr Grier.

i think pollard is much better than anybody on our roster.

just for 2020, i would add him for a late round pick.

Considering the state that Dallas is in what do you think it would take to get him? 4th? 5th?

Gus Edwards from Baltimore,Dobbins is the future and Ingram depth.Plus
they still have another rb his name escspes me.Edwards for a 4th or 5th in a heartbeat.
He is tough physical runner just what we need

Just my opinion on this.....But I think we stand. I say no trades at all. The cap is stagnant if not going down. That puts an even higher premium on these draft picks coming in ‘21. Let’s see where the current roster takes us and adjust from there.

I think one place we might be able to do some biz is Dallas. They are pretty bad and Jones may just want to dump a guy or two. Demarcus Lawrence comes to mind. Dallas has Cooper at receiver and he'd really help us.
Depends on the price. I've heard rumors everyone is available in Dallas. Does that include Zeke Elliott? Guess it's at least worth discussing. I might draft Harris of Alabama with a second round draft pick. Would you give up a second rounder for Elliott with that huge price tag that comes with him?

I know it's defense but I would have given up more than what the Titans gave for Desmond King no doubt

What an amazing pickup for them

We have three needs on offense, receiver, receiver and more receivers. I would love to trade back Stills and Landry. Can we convince Wilson to come back?

Depends on the price. I've heard rumors everyone is available in Dallas. Does that include Zeke Elliott? Guess it's at least worth discussing. I might draft Harris of Alabama with a second round draft pick. Would you give up a second rounder for Elliott with that huge price tag that comes with him?
Brother Zeke’s contract is extremely ugly! In the plus $20 million a year range. No thank you.

I don't see that realistic running back that makes a difference in the running game coming before the trade deadline. Might have to wait until the offseason a few swing at the position on day two and day three of the draft. I'm interested in Will Fuller as a deep threat, but sounds like Houston asking for too much and I would only be interested if assured Fuller would re-sigh a three or four year deal at a fair price. Miami has the draft picks and cap space to wait and look at the position in the offseason if they want.

Back
Top Bottom