trade down!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade down!!!

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
Why not trade down to the late 1st bround and get some more picks..there are still quality guys who will be available at that point.

Carpenter, Lawson, Mangold etc.

Im sure Saban would like to trade down. Its a matter of finding someone to trade down with and getting proper compensation for trading down.

I'd like to trade down and grab Ko Simpson.

SpeedRush99 said:
I'd like to trade down and grab Ko Simpson.

again, it would help us fill a need and pick up an extra pick somewhere to help fill more needs that we have. We are already short on picks going into the draft.

I just looked at the pick value chart, and it looks like it would be a dead even trade if we traded our first and second for Denver's two first rounders. That sounds delicious to me.

kpcane said:
I just looked at the pick value chart, and it looks like it would be a dead even trade if we traded our first and second for Denver's two first rounders. That sounds delicious to me.

Sounds good to me. They could trade up to grab Holmes or Jackson. We could grab Simpson and Mangold.

Although I have heard rumors of them trading one of those 1st rounders for John Abraham.

kpcane said:

That would be just awsome. We could really take advantage of that. end up with 2 first rounders. there is alot of talent that we could get in that part of the round

SpeedRush99 said:
Sounds good to me. They could trade up to grab Holmes or Jackson. We could grab Simpson and Mangold.

Although I have heard rumors of them trading one of those 1st rounders for John Abraham.

Those were the exact two I was thinking of. But then again, do you think we should pass on a guy like Winston if he's available? I've heard good things about Mangold, but I think LT is more of a need position.

playmaker1 said:
That would be just awsome. We could really take advantage of that. end up with 2 first rounders. there is alot of talent that we could get in that part of the round

I wonder if they've even considered it, or if Denver is considering trading those two picks. I wonder if Saban can twist their arm in doing it because of what they did to Ricky, which was illegal might I add.

How about Ricky and a 2nd, and we get their two first rounders and keep ours too. Now that would be a sweet deal, but they wouldn't do it.

kpcane said:
I wonder if they've even considered it, or if Denver is considering trading those two picks. I wonder if Saban can twist their arm in doing it because of what they did to Ricky, which was illegal might I add.

How about Ricky and a 2nd, and we get their two first rounders and keep ours too. Now that would be a sweet deal, but they wouldn't do it.

I could only dream that they did that. I think they owe us after letting that info on Ricky slip out.... *******s

kpcane said:

Saban is good, but I don't know if he's quite THAT good. :D

Denver already traded one of there 1st round picks to New York Jets for Abraham.

Skeet84 said:
Denver already traded one of there 1st round picks to New York Jets for Abraham.

I don't think thats official at this point.

Skeet84 said:

is that true, im looking for it. where did you read that skeet?

Back
Top Bottom