trade down!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade down!!!

dolfan3431 said:
no if we do that we should grab cromartie and lawson

Cromartie has slipped, we may be able to grab him in the 2nd, unless he lights it up at his pro day.

SpeedRush99 said:
Cromartie has slipped, we may be able to grab him in the 2nd, unless he lights it up at his pro day.

How sweet would it be if we could get Simpson in the first, and Cromarite in the second. I sure think that would beef up our secondary

playmaker1 said:
How sweet would it be if we could get Simpson in the first, and Cromarite in the second. I sure think that would beef up our secondary

We'd definitely be set with the secondary for a long time.

SpeedRush99 said:

I heard cromartie ran a 4.31 recently and is fully healed of his injury how did he slip

dolfan3431 said:
I heard cromartie ran a 4.31 recently and is fully healed of his injury how did he slip

Where did he run that? He wasn't that fast at the combine which what my comment was based on. Did FSU have their pro day already?

dolfan3431 said:

Good stuff. Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the link.

I epsecially liked these parts:

• Don't look now but the honeymoon could be coming to a halt for Texas QB Vince Young and the critiques of his game from scouts are becoming increasingly negative.

• There is growing speculation that the Houston Texans are far from a lock to select Reggie Bush and that the guy they are really becoming enamored with is D'Brickashaw Ferguson.
Been calling both those for awhile now.

Back
Top Bottom